**Live Trip Report** It started 15 months ago..

Lol! I don't feel as excited at the moment, I'm feeling like I want to kill one of these kids!! Will never do such a long connection time with kids again lol.

Lol, yes something to keep in mind should you have children one day!

I'm glad you're pleased with the resort and also glad to hear Ranchos isn't such a far walk. I know we'll be spending a decent amount of time at the Dig Site so the closer to that the better, but again I know all I can do is cross my fingers at this point:)

Also anxious to hear about Garden Grill! We haven't been there since 2010. Hope you're enjoying EPCOT!

Glad you all arrived safely & hope you have a fantastic time :thumbsup2

Look forward to hearing more :surfweb:

Sounds like you're having a great time so far, I hope you have an amazing holiday!!

Lol, yes something to keep in mind should you have children one day! I'm glad you're pleased with the resort and also glad to hear Ranchos isn't such a far walk. I know we'll be spending a decent amount of time at the Dig Site so the closer to that the better, but again I know all I can do is cross my fingers at this point:) Also anxious to hear about Garden Grill! We haven't been there since 2010. Hope you're enjoying EPCOT!

Will definitely keep it in mind lol..never again!
It really isn't a far walk at all, but I've only done it for one day, who knows how I'll feel by the end of the trip :p
I'm just about to write about Garden Grill!

Had a lovely day today! We went to Epcot around 12.30 and stayed until 7ish. The crowds weren't bad at all and pretty much everything had a 15 minute or less wait apart from Test Track and Soarin. Tadgh absolutely LOVED the characters, it was gorgeous to see. Whenever we saw one he would start shouting their name and frantically waving, really made me laugh lol. We went to Garden Grill for dinner, and the character interaction was great, BUT I'm so fussy with food and forgot to ask for the sauces on the side..so I didn't eat much of the meat/fish. The salad and potato was good tho :thumbsup2 Soooo tired now though! Tomorrow we're doing Animal Kingdom in the morning, then Magic Kingdom in the evening. So excited to see Wishes!! [

Been to Animal Kingdom this morning. We went for rope drop, and walked straight onto the safari and then straight onto kali rapid river. Me and Madison then had a 10 min wait for Expedition Everest. We then got into the Dinosaur line and dpended up waiting 30 mins...
I enjoyed Animal Kingdom more than Epcot :)
We had lunch at Tusker House which was yummy! And the kids loved seems the characters again.
We left the park at 1pm after lunch and it was sooo hot walking out, I really couldn't have stayed any longer! Trying to get these kids to have a nap now before we go to Magic Kingdom this evening to use our FP and watch Wishes :)

Glad you enjoyed your morning at AK! It IS the hottest park during the summer months though:headache:, which I will experience in......7 days!:woohoo: In cooler months I love taking our time and walking around, not necessarily doing the rides/shows but just enjoying the atmosphere.

Are you going back to AK at any point to do some shows?

Glad you enjoyed your morning at AK! It IS the hottest park during the summer months though:headache:, which I will experience in......7 days!:woohoo: In cooler months I love taking our time and walking around, not necessarily doing the rides/shows but just enjoying the atmosphere. Are you going back to AK at any point to do some shows?

Yea the atmosphere is great there! 7 days..not long now!!
We were going to do Finding Nemo show today but didn't have time. We have another evening there though and I have a fast pass for the lion king show. Really looking forward to seeing that :)

Glad you survived the journey and I did laugh at your comment about not killing the kids :rotfl:
Looks like you've settled in well and having loads of fun already. Your niece is a similar age to my daughter-she looks so cool and has obviously considered her outfit carefully (similar pose that my daughter would strike:rotfl: )
Are they def asleep in the photo?-know mine are very good at faking it!:rotfl2:
Have fun :goodvibes

Glad you survived the journey and I did laugh at your comment about not killing the kids :rotfl: Looks like you've settled in well and having loads of fun already. Your niece is a similar age to my daughter-she looks so cool and has obviously considered her outfit carefully (similar pose that my daughter would strike:rotfl: ) Are they def asleep in the photo?-know mine are very good at faking it!:rotfl2: Have fun :goodvibes

Lol! Definitely asleep, can hear the snoring :p
Ooh the poses are too much sometimes. She thinks she's a celebrity or something lol.

Ooh my word! My poor feet are aching!! Lol. Seriously didn't think they'd ache so much! Well after animal kingdom yesterday, we went to Magic Kingdom for the evening and it was brilliant! It was more crowded than the other parks but we expected that anyway. We still had a great time. We used our FP on Seven dwarfes mine train, it's a small world and journey of little mermaid. We also did Ariel's meet and greet, mickeys philharmagic (I looved that!!), monsters inc laugh floor, buzz, and I'm sure something else but I can't remember now. Wishes was amazing, absolutely loved it. The kids loved it too, Tadgh especially Today we were back at the Magic Kingdom for and 8am breakfast at Crystal Palace which was yummy, I love breakfast food the most tho. We then did our fast pass and a couple do other things before getting a dole whip...omg I LOVED it! Definitely need another one soon lol. We left Magic Kingdom about 12.30, the heat was getting unbearable! We came back to the resort and then headed to Downtown Disney for a little look around the shops. Kids were whinging they were too hot and wanted to come back to the pool so we didn't stay too long. [

What a fun day! I hope your feet feel better. It's amazing how much walking is done at Disney! Was Downtown Disney worth the trip? I always go my last day but I've been getting scared about all the horrow stories of the construction going on. Is it really noticeable and does it make it inconvenient? I don't care as much if it's noticeable but I don't want to waste my time going if it will be a big pain to be there. Hope you have a great day today!

Loving your trip report. We have been in Florida over 2 weeks now. I thought it was hot when we got here but this is getting too hot now. It usually rains everyday but we have literally had 30 minutes in 2 weeks. I dont know how you managed a park at night then straight back for the morning. We are meant to be going to Hollywood studios in the morning but I have a feeling it might be a late morning film at DTD instead to stay out of the sun.
Have fun

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter