**Live Trip Report** It started 15 months ago..

I totally neglected this trip report the last 2 days of the holiday.
On the 27th we were supposed to go to Epcot for rope drop and had a Via Napoli lunch reservation booked, but we didn't feel like Epcot that day and instead had a sleep in, then went to Hollywood studios again :)
We did the Beauty and the Beast show which was lovely, met Phinneas and Ferb, Frozen singalong (again lol) and met Mike and Sulley!
We then got a bus to the Poly and had dinner at 'Ohanas, which I wasn't overly impressed with..it was just kinda "what's all the fuss about?"

The 28th we had breakfast at CRT which was great. Now I've done it once I wouldn't be in a rush to go back (purely because it's a 2 credit meal).
We had another SDMT FP which Tadgh was super happy about (definitely one of his fave rides!
After that we met Anna and Elsa (Madison said she almost cried because she was so happy to see them lol.)
It was sooo got that we went back to the hotel so the kids could have one last swim in the pool, then packed!! :(
We went back to MK that evening and had dinner at LIberty Tree Tavern (yumm), rode a few rides and did ETWB and then called it a night.

The next morning we left the resort at 6.45 and made our long journey home.
I'm so sad we're not there anymore, but so glad I've finally managed to go after all of these years :thumbsup2

Thanks for sharing your holiday with us it looks like you had a great time :thumbsup2 The post Disney blues are awful :( Most people think booking another trip is a good cure, but if that's not possible Disneyland Paris is a good option :thumbsup2

Thanks for sharing your holiday with us it looks like you had a great time :thumbsup2 The post Disney blues are awful :( Most people think booking another trip is a good cure, but if that's not possible Disneyland Paris is a good option :thumbsup2

I've booked to go back to Florida next year, but next year it's an adults only trip and we're going to do Universal, Sea World, Discovery Cove, shopping and lots of sunbathing ;) I'm still sad not to be at the happiest place in the world though. It really is amazing! :)

Really enjoyed following your trip. Who's going next year?
Me, my mum, dad, sister and her boyfriend are going for 2 weeks and his mum and dad are joining us but only staying the first week :)
We're going to get a villa, so I'm looking forward to some lazy days by the pool :)

So no WDW next year?? Regardless that's awesome that you're coming back to Fla.:goodvibes

So overall did you enjoy CSR? We really liked our (first) stay there and wouldn't hesitate to stay there again, we liked it just as much as our old favorite, BWV. Haven't decided yet if our next trip will be back to WDW or DL but if it's WDW, we'll either stay at CSR or BWV.

I really enjoyed following your PTR and your trip with you! Thank you for sharing:)

So no WDW next year?? Regardless that's awesome that you're coming back to Fla.:goodvibes So overall did you enjoy CSR? We really liked our (first) stay there and wouldn't hesitate to stay there again, we liked it just as much as our old favorite, BWV. Haven't decided yet if our next trip will be back to WDW or DL but if it's WDW, we'll either stay at CSR or BWV. I really enjoyed following your PTR and your trip with you! Thank you for sharing:)

Hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in a couple of days at disney!
I really really liked CSR, I would definitely stay there again. Which section did you end up staying in?

Hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in a couple of days at disney!
I really really liked CSR, I would definitely stay there again. Which section did you end up staying in?

We were in Casitas 4 and it was PERFECT. Only about 4 minutes to El Centro, quiet pool and bus stop right outside our room. While the Dig Site wasn't super close it was only about a 7 minute walk which we didn't feel was too far at all. Our quiet pool was pretty big so if the kids were just going for a quick dip, they were fine going in that pool.

We'd stay there again, too:thumbsup2 The Boardwalk has always been our favorite, but as I wrote in another thread we felt just as "at home" at CSR.

We were in Casitas 4 and it was PERFECT. Only about 4 minutes to El Centro, quiet pool and bus stop right outside our room. While the Dig Site wasn't super close it was only about a 7 minute walk which we didn't feel was too far at all. Our quiet pool was pretty big so if the kids were just going for a quick dip, they were fine going in that pool. We'd stay there again, too:thumbsup2 The Boardwalk has always been our favorite, but as I wrote in another thread we felt just as "at home" at CSR.

Cool, we were in Ranchos 7B. We were a 2 mjnute walk to the dog site and maybe 6/7 minute walk to El Centro. A lot of people made it sound like there's soooo much walking to be done as it's so big, but we didn't feel that way at all, we loved it.
The kids actually preffered the quiet pool for some reason lol.

The kids actually preffered the quiet pool for some reason lol.

DS8 did, too lol! Maybe for little kids the Dig Site is just too big?? Idk, it wasn't even that crowded when we went to it. The important thing is they all had fun:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter