Lighthouse Point tumbler - anyone willing to buy for me?

Lorana

DIS Veteran
I really want this tumbler from Lighthouse Point, but we couldn’t find it when we were on our cruise. It’s sold at the bars on the island. Anyone going to Lighthouse Point now and willing to buy it for me? It’s $21. I’m willing to prepay (and tip!) and pay for shipping.

1719016452622.jpeg

Which bar is this sold at? We don't sale for a while, but I would love to get this, too.

I was told by one of our table mates that they finally found it at the Blue Hole Bar at Serenity Bay. I did not find it at any of the other three bars and as a cast member told me they were sold out, I stopped looking, and am now cursing my misfortune as I really wanted one!

If I don’t find someone to buy for me before you say, would you mind getting one for me? When do you sail?

Last edited:
On the 8 Jun Fantasy sailing, it was sold out on the first day (10 Jun) at Lookout Cay. We didn't look for it til later in the day. We checked the second day (13 Jun) and found the tumbler at Mangroves & Go which is the beverage place before you get on the tram.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest