let's see if this is interesting...

WDWfanatic288

<font color=blue>Is now a card carrying member of
let's see the last thing you copied!!
so everyone hit the ctrl and v key and see what pops up(or go to edit and do paste!)

u5cstxdx

that is interesting for me! :p :p

ok let me see...

oh wait! i guess i haven't copied anything since i turned the computer on so i have nothing! I'll come back later and post then.:p

I CANT!!!
the last thing i copied is the translation of a dirty sentence brad wrote in german.......
NO WAY!!!!

sisuor13

LOL my friends screen name! Shes a cool person!:smooth:

Yacht Club GallE

From the snake game on the Theme Parks board!

Konica Digital Revio KD-400Z
I was trying to see how much this camera that Zurg posted about on the CB cost.

to dance w/people of the opposite sex

HAHAHA i was talking to my friend on AIM and he was asking why my best frieng would go to a dance LOL he doesn't like her at all, but i could care less, she is my BESTEST friend, and he is just a dumb hater.

hey, what page are you talking about? is it under members or what? im confused!:confused: (which isnt surprising) ~ my system was down so i had to copy a post that i did b/c i was prob going to lose it.
6.favorite quote: lifes not a garden stop being a hoe gina
that was also somethin elsecause i copied it to an email and the other thing was in it. <- i didnt say that, my friend said it jokingly about another

LOL! let's see what I have now!

Funniest:
Most Threads:
Friendliest:
Sweetest:
Youngest:
Oldest:
Most Annoying: (People, if you get voted, don't be insulted, it's all in fun!)
The First Person to Reply to Your first post:

the post I just posted on! :teeth:

Everytime I come here, I have nothing that I copied!

"Nothing can break us. No one can make us give our rights away"

I was seein if neone knew that song. I still dont know it

but oops...wait..i forgot..you've never been to a high school game..whoops forgot..bye norah...lol

I was showing Jules my friend's little flip out about football....it was WEIRD

This is the first time I actually had something copied (I just edited the screen name because I feel bad putting it here)!

B [10:44 PM]: he'd feel like an idiot asking u out if u didnt like him .. like me asking ur sis out
B [10:44 PM]: i have not talked to him since he went down the shore
ShuisFan584 [10:45 PM]: so he wanted to ask me out or somethin, but wanted to find out if i liked him first?
B [10:45 PM]: pretty much

LOL sorry you all had to find out about my personal life but I was excited because this was the first time I copied something today. I was talkin to someone about the guy I liked and I just had to show them this part of the conversation.;)

WDWfanatic288 (9:57:15 PM): I don't think this movie will be scary...so I won't have to hold on to you...lol
ELHarri7 (9:57:25 PM): lol

oh gosh...that is the end of a convo between me and eric!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest