Let's post questions that have never been asked!

My PBC coated raccoon did not enjoy being coated in PB.

We paid 225$ for the premium PB coating experience and the CM who helped poor scruffy did not use the extra creamy PB as we requested... instead we only got regular creamy!

Scruffy has a sensitivity to regular creamy PB and must have extra creamy, and only Jif. If he does not have jif he will develop rapid onset rabies-spastic-syndrome and bite anyone near him. The CM actually had the nerve tell scruffy to stop biting her! Scruffy is *deathly* allergic to regular, he must have extra creamy!

We have tried working with scruffy, but he must have extra creamy peanut butter applied in a left to right fashion by a red headed female between the ages of 19-20 in less then 8 minutes.... but no less than 6 minutes. The CM claimed we had to abide by the package deal and was highly insensitive to scruffy's issues. We accepted the photo shoot and did use the PB we were given, but still feel unhappy. Can we get a refund? Can we get a GAC for scruffy's rabies-spastic-syndrome?

BTW: Could I bring a Coati? It is similar to a raccon and really should be entitled to the same experience.

I'm sorry, if you wear MC HAmmer pants, kids will want pictures with you because they'll think you're Aladdin. And they'll be either a) scared by your PBC raccoon (I know you didn't mention it, but I'm assuming), or b) allergic to the PB, so they'll run away and scream, their parents will slap you because you scared them, then they'll be run over by people on scooters, you'll be banned for life, and then you'll sue Disney because they plagiarized your signature look for this Aladdin character. There's probably a lawsuit in here somewhere too. See, your actions have consequences, and you better think this all the way through before you do anything.

Oh, and i'm not going to Fort Wilderness to get my otter PBCd. I paid a lot for this vacation.

If my PB coated raccoon isn't quite tall enough to ride the rides, can we add extra peanut butter coating to make him tall enough. He really wants to ride Space Mountain this time and is always just a little bit too short for it.. :headache:

How do you check your PBCR for bed bugs? What if it has fleas and I bring them home, will Disney charge extra for each flea?

We are going to be in WDW over Thanksgiving, and I'm a teensy bit worried about my kids missing the traditional "home-cooked" Thanksgiving meal.

We are driving down in our extended cab truck, & we're staying at the Poly! (Woo-hoo!! Grandma got a PIN code!)

So, anyway, I was thinking, since we're driving & we'll have room obviously - both in our truck & in our extra-large Poly room, that I might get DH to put our stove & full-size fridge in the back.

My questions: Will there be enough outlets in the room for both our stove & fridge?

And, will the bellhops help my DH get them to our room? (We'll bring our own 2-wheeled cart.)

Thanks!!! Looking forward to a home-cooked turkey w/ all the trimmings!

By the way, my DS is allergic to peanut butter. Seeing all these posts about the peanut butter covered racoons is making him very sad. It is not fair that everyone else can have a PBC racoon, and he can't. I want him to have the same experiences as everyone else & don't want him to feel singled-out or sad! Do you think that, if I called WDW the week before we came & explained the situation to them, they would switch from PBC racoons to Nutella-covered racoons - just for the week we're there, of course?

We are going to be in WDW over Thanksgiving, and I'm a teensy bit worried about my kids missing the traditional "home-cooked" Thanksgiving meal.

We are driving down in our extended cab truck, & we're staying at the Poly! (Woo-hoo!! Grandma got a PIN code!)

So, anyway, I was thinking, since we're driving & we'll have room obviously - both in our truck & in our extra-large Poly room, that I might get DH to put our stove & full-size fridge in the back.

My questions: Will there be enough outlets in the room for both our stove & fridge?

And, will the bellhops help my DH get them to our room? (We'll bring our own 2-wheeled cart.)

By the way, my DS is allergic to peanut butter. Seeing all these posts about the peanut butter covered racoons is making him very sad. It is not fair that everyone else can have a PBC racoon, and he can't. I want him to have the same experiences as everyone else & don't want him to feel singled-out or sad! Do you think that, if I called WDW the week before we came & explained the situation to them, they would switch from PBC racoons to Nutella-covered racoons - just for the week we're there, of course?

If there are not enough outlets, you could buy a turkey fryer and do that on the balcony.

Just bring along a power strip, that should do it.

And don't forget your 52" TV. You don't want to watch Thanksgiving football on that tiny thing in the room that passes for a television.

:rotfl:

Are snowshoes allowed on the waterslides?

I know it's not fair to the rest of the extremely funny non-raccoon contributions (though the raccoon ones were hilarious!), but that was the winner for me!

Can my anxiety hippo fit on BTMR with me.

Second place!

I think you can, but they'll probably give you some odd looks when you come to visit your "dog" and eat it.

:rotfl2:

In which part of Magic Kingdom am I most likely to see Wayne Brady?

This and all the others that stated the bizarre question in a way that doesn't indicate any doubt that the strange thing could happen really cracked me up!

Not "can I meet Wayne Brady", but "where can I"...love it!

I'm allergic to animals, are any of the mousekeeping towel animals non-shedding and dander free?

What if your raccoon is allergic to humans (other than you)...can he get a deep-cleaning done on his room?

I'm generally ok with peanut butter, but I keep sneezing while I read this thread -- it must be the raccoon. I realize that PB doesn't go nearly as well with any other animal, but the idea sounds really delicious -- do you think the Poly serves PBC otters? Or any otter PBC creature?

Having just been to the zoo yesterday...do you want river otter or sea otter? Different sizes and they eat different things, too!

My friend just had surgery and had her entire left side removed. Can she get 1/2 price admission? BTW--She's all right now.:cool2:

Soooo bad.

Watch out with your username...very close to Meeko, and there are raccoon-eating people around here!

Hey, speaking of that, does anyone have the latest Weight Watchers "how many points is this food" book? Is Raccoon still listed? I've belonged off and on from '00 through '05, and they always had bear, raccoon, and opossum in there (all generally 2 points per serving). Do they still????

Are mousekeepers allowed to fashion our clothing into animals, while we're gone?

Or are they able to fashion our animals (like the raccoons) into clothing?

I think you should travel down ON Thanksgiving, and create a shelf above the engine of the truck, putting all of your foods there. So they can cook while you drive, and you can have dinner just after checking in! No stove required.

I know it's not fair to the rest of the extremely funny non-raccoon contributions (though the raccoon ones were hilarious!), but that was the winner for me!

See? See????? This is why we need our own clique thread. Honestly.

We will be at CBR next month. Do you think my PBCR would like Aruba? Can he watch Wishes from the balcony? It's not fair that the PBCR's staying at CR can watch Wishes and he can't. After all CR is only TWO of the letters in PBCR. CBR is THREE of the letters.

Full of worms apparently.

No hang on, that is apparently Wallaby. The animal not the Rugby team although the way they've been playing....
Well duh...what else would you expect after a trans-pacific flight in your carry-on luggage?!? I don't think this thread is taking food-safety nearly seriously enough. :scared:

Well duh...what else would you expect after a trans-pacific flight in your carry-on luggage?!? I don't think this thread is taking food-safety nearly seriously enough. :scared:

I'm flabbergasted at the size of carry-on Southwest allow. They're very generous for a budget airline.

What in hell is Rugby? :confused: Remember who you're talking to...refer only to decent American football or don't refer to anything at all :furious:(don't you people have a separate forum of you own? https://www.disboards.com/threads/aussie-planning-links.2171941/ ).

Far too many Australians in that board.

Not knowing what ruggers is!?

cantevengeoffrey.png

I'm flabbergasted at the size of carry-on Southwest allow. They're very generous for a budget airline.

Did you bring enough peanut butter and bread on the plane so that every passenger could give your kids a sandwich as they pranced up and down the aisles?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter