• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Let's post questions that have never been asked!

My neighbor has a VERY annoying raccoon child. He's constantly climbing onto our fence and peeking into our bathroom (included is a photo that I managed to snap). He's a VERY young raccoon, so I doubt he is perverted, but you never know. Should I take it up with his parents, or just call the police?"

baby-raccoon.jpg

now now he may be annoying to you but he's "special" to us and does no wrong

So how come dogs and cats can be boarded at Best Friends Kennels but my horse who is my best friend can't stay at FW stables...it's not fair...I think I may have a discrimination law suit what do you think?

This question WAS asked on the Cruise Line forum, and baffled me.

"Do they have olives on the ship?"

Can my racoon use a Nutter Butter cookie as a flotation device at StormAlongBay?

Do you think the peanut butter Disney uses is Organic?
My DD only eats Kraft peanut butter and won't eat any other kind of PB on her raccoon what should I do I want to enhance her pickyness level as much as possible?

Do guests try to clobber Meeko when he does Meet and Greets as he would make the world's largest PBC Raccoon ever, and is Pocohantas okay with losing a sidekick?

We'll be at Magic Kingdom on my birthday. How can I make sure no one makes any kind of fuss over me about it?

We'll be at Magic Kingdom on my birthday. How can I make sure no one makes any kind of fuss over me about it?

Wear a Birthday Button, make sure you make a salad from Peco Bill's topping bar... then hop over to the Poly, CR and GF and pool hop and use a circa 2001 refillable mug. Then make sure you get the complimentary Birthday PBC raccoon they give you on your birthday

In which part of Magic Kingdom am I most likely to see Wayne Brady?

Can I get a silhouette of my elbow made instead of my head?

I want to let Line Cutters cut infront of me how do I go about making this as easy as possible for them to cut infront of me?

I want to stay in a loud resort so which resorts will Pop Warner be at?

Does my raccoon need to be free range or can it be farm raised?

Is it ok if only 2 of us stay in a room designed for 4?

If I am in a wheelchair, can I not go to the front of the line?

I'm allergic to animals, are any of the mousekeeping towel animals non-shedding and dander free?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter