Let's post questions that have never been asked!

I'm generally ok with peanut butter, but I keep sneezing while I read this thread -- it must be the raccoon. I realize that PB doesn't go nearly as well with any other animal, but the idea sounds really delicious -- do you think the Poly serves PBC otters? Or any otter PBC creature?

What I'd really like to know is which night of the week does the Haunted Mansion have its singles nights? Some of those guys are really to die for.

What will the weather be like on November 14 2012 at 3:37PM and how long will the wait for Soarin' be that afternoon?

Oh, wait...that probably has been asked.:lmao:

What will the weather be like on November 14 2012 at 3:37PM and how long will the wait for Soarin' be that afternoon?

Oh, wait...that probably has been asked.:lmao:

That's some great planning. Gotta get in there before the end of the world in December 2012.

If I somehow generate a raccoon panda hybrid, can I sell it to Animal Kingdom? And for how much?

That's some great planning. Gotta get in there before the end of the world in December 2012.

If my trip is scheduled for Dec 10, 2012 through Dec 14 2012 and the world ends on Dec 12....wil Disney refund 1'/2 of my trip money?

My friend just had surgery and had her entire left side removed. Can she get 1/2 price admission? BTW--She's all right now.:cool2:

I'm paying a lot of money for this vacation. I mean, a LOT of money. If you knew how much money I'm paying for this vacation, you wouldn't treat me this way. I need my own castmember to fulfill all my needs. The first thing I want my castmember to do is clean my PBC raccoon -- I've changed my mind, I want Skippy instead of Jif. I don't really have a question, just wanted to impress you with how much money I'm spending on this vacation. Oh, and I want Fantasyland done before I get there. Next week. Use some of the money I'm spending on this vacation.

My little racoon is allergic to coconuts. Can we do a lemon roll instead of coconuts at 'Ohanasssssss during the the little critter's coconut roll with the broomstick?

Hi, My kids are really unattactive.
1. Will they be allowed in BBB?
2. Does photopass have an option to rent some cuter ones for the pictures?
3. How should I handle it if someon mistakes them for a pbcr?

so this morning I met a Raccoon named Lemonjello at the Raccoon park .
The lady walking him said that his littermate was named Orangejello and that they prefer Jif !

Can you beleive that crap Jif we all know that my PB is the only one that is good Peter Pan is the only way to go

If I'm in WDW with my PBC raccoon - and we're relaxing in my room at Pop Century - and I see on the news there has been a PB recall - do I call the front desk to find out "which" PB my PBC has been coated with? If they can't answer a question of such vital importance, do my PBC raccoon and I get a refund because we have to dash home in order to get the correct info??

Most of the CM coating the raccoons have less than 10 fingers, and PBC otters are only available at FW(usually with a beer "borrowed" from someones campsite)

I have two children under 3 years old. Do you think that Disney will let me buy tickets for them anyway because I feel that they are enjoying themselves and that I am cheating Disney out of needed income letting them go in free? Will I be banned from the parks for even making such a suggestion?:confused3

If a buy a pin, the back falls ff, the pin falls to the ground, I step on it and the sharp part goes through the bottom of my croc into my foot, can I sue Disney?

Are mousekeepers allowed to fashion our clothing into animals, while we're gone?

Will they stop me from bringing a boombox into the parks if I wear the appropriate MC Hammer pants? What if I promise to keep it on my shoulder the whole time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter