Let's post questions that have never been asked!

Did you bring enough peanut butter and bread on the plane so that every passenger could give your kids a sandwich as they pranced up and down the aisles?

Those ghastly children eat vegemite - foul stuff. Should be banned and every DIS member who admits to liking the awful stuff should get into big heaps of serious, serious, very serious trouble.

Those ghastly children eat vegemite - foul stuff. Should be banned and every DIS member who admits to liking the awful stuff should get into big heaps of serious, serious, very serious trouble.

I'm not scared of you OR your bulldozer...

Far too many Australians in that board.

Not knowing what ruggers is!?

cantevengeoffrey.png
:ssst: Of course I know what it is; we're nothing if not multi-cultural in Canada. But I AM TRYING to fit in here...:mad:

Where can I get a peanut butter coated raccoon, dipped in chocolate, in the shape of a Mickey head?
and is it a snack on the dining plan? Even if we have already checked out of our resort but are still entering a park that day? Zombie away! lol

Will armadillo suffice?
That depends...is i only available at TS or CS? I want to be able to get it in between my FP+ that I made 6 months out~so I can eat while waiting for the 3 O'clock parade, whenever that is. I'll just look for the open spot on the street right before.

That depends...is i only available at TS or CS? I want to be able to get it in between my FP+ that I made 6 months out~so I can eat while waiting for the 3 O'clock parade, whenever that is. I'll just look for the open spot on the street right before.

The armadillo is only available after the parade...they use the floats as "prep":earseek:

The armadillo is only available after the parade...they use the floats as "prep":earseek:
Uuuggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Now I have to rearrange EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! The future pets I was going to get now have to be determined by the availability of which rides are going be open after I schedule my impromptu Armadillo snack to co-ordinate with my pet sitter :headache: Also, what is the discount for already paying to see the parade and that in turns helps cover the cost of the floats prepping the food? There is one, right? I mean, if I paid for entrance into the park, EVERYTHING should be covered in that fee...WDW better not be pulling a fast one by double dipping my $ to cover BOTH the parade and food prep, and then make me THINK I am getting a freebie with my snack credit......o_O You know what? I think I will just ask for the Possum hanging around on BTMRR..if I can grab him on the ride, He's mine, right? Or do I have to get him his own magic band first?

BTMRR9-030614-AVP.jpg

WDW better not be pulling a fast one by double dipping my $ to cover BOTH the parade and food prep, and then make me THINK I am getting a freebie with my snack credit......

You should consider the Magical Roadkill Plan.:tongue: With the fixins bar you can make a meal for 5 from just one armadillo.:sunny:

You should consider the Magical Roadkill Plan.:tongue: With the fixins bar you can make a meal for 5 from just one armadillo.:sunny:
Magical Roadkill plan? What is this amazing plan and why have I not seen it advertised? I am allowed to share with others in my party even if they are NOT on the Magical Roadkill Plan? We could eat all week if I remember to pack the toaster oven, microwave, crock pot, soda maker and bread machine!

You don't need all that stuff, the bathtubs at the values are great for slow roasting.
What a relief...but I will have to figure out how to time my laundry, bathing and cooking while still allowing the tub as my spare sleeping space. What a relief tho to know my meals are under control thanks to the parade! Who knew! Next you'll be telling me the fireworks are responsible for my duck entree and the WL boats provide my seafood appetizers! No wonder this place is so magical!

Last edited:
"Like" to ALL!!! Crying again!! Is this entertainment free? Cuz if it's not I was never here :teleport: :laughing: Oh what the heck, just add it to my Magical Roadkill Plan, it's totally worth it!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter