Let's post questions that have never been asked!

Micca

SAHG: Stay At Home Grandfather
So many posts on the Dis include a statement like, "I know this has been asked a million times before..." and in most cases that is correct.

I was thinking it might be fun to pose some questions that have NEVER been asked in the millions of posts here on the Dis. I'll start with mine....

"Where can I get a live raccoon coated with peanuit butter, and how much do you tip the peanutbutter coatier?" Follow-up questions might be--

"Can I get a PBC raccoon at for a snack credit?"

"I've had gastric bypass surgery, will they charge the full amount for a PBC racoon if I can't finish it?"

"Is PBC racoon available at concierge level?"

" I love raccoon but have a peanut butter allergy, can I get it with bearnaise or chocolate?"

"My DSIL refuses to eat any raccoon except those from New England. Can anyone confirm the origin of the PBC raccoons?"

etc.

Anybody else have a "guaranteed first time Dis question???"

:earsboy:

Can I bring a raccoon from home and just have someone at WDW coat it with peanut butter?

Do you think the airline, Magical Express or the resort will notice if I hide the raccoon under my coat?

I'm at WDW and my raccoon just had babies. Should we start a raccoon pay- it-forward swap?

Anybody else have a "guaranteed first time Dis question???"

Nah, I'm too amused by the raccoon issue!

Can you take PBC raccoons home in your carry-on luggage if you lick off all the peanut butter first? Or must they be checked?

Can PBC raccoons be shipped as gifts?

Do you get the choice of male or female raccoons and is there a taste difference?

Are they big enough for my kids to split one, or should they each get their own?

Do you get a choice of creamy or crunchy PB? What about low-fat PB?

If my Raccoon is 4 but is the size of a 2 yr old do I have to pay for a ticket for it to get in ?

If my Raccoon still has his Dixie Landings mug can he still use it when we get there in Oct?

If my Raccoon makes ADR's for 4 different places at the same time and he cant make it , does he have to cancel ?

If my Raccoon is not house broken but no one knows it do I still have to make him wear a swim diaper?

After you have finished your PBC Raccoon, can you have the skin made into a souvenir Davy Crockett coon skin cap?

100% guaranteed, never before asked on the DIS (or anywhere): "Micca, mom2cinderella, lauri31, Mad4Mickey, and sharlon - what time Sunday evenings would be best for you all for the raccoon/peanut butter obsessives support group?"

"Micca, mom2cinderella, lauri31, MadMickey4, and sharlon - what time Sunday evenings would be best for you all for the raccoon/peanut butter obsessives support group?"

Anytime's good for me, as long as I can wear snowshoes and bring my anxiety hippo.

ETA - oh my, I hope the Tag Fairy does not find this thread...

"We're a family of 5 Peanut Butter Coated Raccoons. Money is tight this year. If we go to Walmart and purchase an air mattress, can we just sneak in DD3 PBCR? :confused3"

"What is the rule when it comes to DHRaccoon waiting in line for Test Track while I sit outside with Baby Raccoon and Grandma Raccoon, and then, when DHRaccoon gets close enough in line, I hand off BRaccoon to GRaccoon and join DHRaccoon in line? :confused3"

100% guaranteed, never before asked on the DIS (or anywhere): "Micca, mom2cinderella, lauri31, Mad4Mickey, and sharlon - what time Sunday evenings would be best for you all for the raccoon/peanut butter obsessives support group?"

lets see ... anytime in the evening works for me but I will have to check with my Raccoon to see when he can come. He is in the middle of planning his meals for our Oct trip around the free toppings bar . <note to self remind him that they took the backs off the chairs at Pecos Bills so he may not want to linger after making his salad>

My neighbor has a VERY annoying raccoon child. He's constantly climbing onto our fence and peeking into our bathroom (included is a photo that I managed to snap). He's a VERY young raccoon, so I doubt he is perverted, but you never know. Should I take it up with his parents, or just call the police?"

baby-raccoon.jpg

Will they let me in the park with a fishbowl stuck on my head?

Do you have to enter a time machine to get to 50's Prime Time Diner?

Have you ever seen anyone roll a bowling ball down Main Street?

Do they only have T-Rex dinosaurs in the safari or are there other types of dinosaurs, too?

How many castmembers have less than ten fingers?

Well, I think we need our own clique thread here on the community board. Because the last thing I want is people who aren't into peanut butter coated raccoons giving me advice.

If I put a dog costume on my raccoon, can he stay at the Best Friends Pet Center?

Well, I think we need our own clique thread here on the community board. Because the last thing I want is people who aren't into peanut butter coated raccoons giving me advice.

If I put a dog costume on my raccoon, can he stay at the Best Friends Pet Center?

I think you can, but they'll probably give you some odd looks when you come to visit your "dog" and eat it.

?

I am with you , I mean who would understand us ? Micca is our leader now I wonder how many Raccoons I can get in my carryon...

If I send my PB down in a box will my resort hold it and not charge me ? No really ?

If I treat my raccoon to a Princess Make-over, do I have to pay full price? Can they use peanut butter as mousse or is that considered "dressing"?

Do I tip per pound or per jar of peanut butter?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter