Let's Play "The Next Poster"...Disneyland style! Part 2

False. I've had quite a few of the "old recipe" Monte's, am yet to try the newer version (?) that people seem to be displeased with for some reason...

TNP misses the ElecTRONica party at DCA. (Or is that just me 😄)

False. Unless being sick of the crowds counts lol.

TNP has never ridden Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy...
True! I don't care for space mountain (I don't like not being able to see where I am going) so I tend to skip it. I rode it as a kid, and then not again until this past January. H got me on it at WDW and I hated the whole thing, so I think I'm good for another 30 years or so 😉

TNP has never seen The Dapper Dan's live and in person.

False! We've done a ton of them - Minnie's Breakfast, Ariel's Princess Breakfast, Surf's Up, Goofy's Kitchen and Storyteller's. Love them!

TNP has paid for ILL$ on RotR and thought it was worth it.

Yes! We paid for it at WDW, where it's bit cheaper. We were there with my parents, who slept in that day while H and I rope dropped Hollywood Studios/ROTR. We were in the first transport, and before we were even off the ride I was buying ILL for us and my parents because we knew my dad would love it. We went on again that evening and it was awesome to experience it with them.

TNP has a favorite park corn dog.

TRUE! It was already nearly closed in 2012 when we went, but the BBQ place was still there, and Woody & Jessie still made appearances, along with Mickey & Minnie and friends in country-western attire.

TNP writes trip reports.

True-most of the time. I did one for a trip in January but not one for two weeks ago.

TNP carries the biggest bag for their group into the parks.

True-my camera backpack is always the largest amongst our group.

TNP is content with using their phone for all the pictures they need in the parks.

True! And unfortunately, I don't like taking pictures plus I'm not good at it so I often miss the best parts of the trip.

TNP has dressed up for Dapper Day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter