Let's Play "The Next Poster"...Disneyland style! Part 2

False! I love the idea, but I'm not quite organized enough to pull it off. It is on my 'someday' list, when I don't have large family trips to plan and can focus just on me.

TNP has been to OBB.

YES! When we were at WDW with my parents, it KILLED me to not rope drop, but they're 73 and wanted to sleep, soooo.... We actually started rope dropping an then meeting up with them later, which worked out really well.

TNP likes a midday break.

Never out of the parks. My version of a midday break is Tom Sawyers or Tiki Room, lol. I'm a rope-drop to close gal. It would be different if we were local of course, but I want every second of Disney I can.

Never out of the parks. My version of a midday break is Tom Sawyers or Tiki Room, lol. I'm a rope-drop to close gal. It would be different if we were local of course, but I want every second of Disney I can.
Same for me - my 4th kiddo, then age 2, had an absolute meltdown one afternoon though, and DH took her to the hotel for a nap. It was one of those classic, made for TV toddler screaming and attempting to throw herself out of her stroller moments. I was so thankful DH took one for the team and shuttled her out of there while I got to keep playing around at the Tiki Room and grab some dole whip with the other kids!

TNP stays until closing!

True! Every trip the nighttime shows are the consensus best part of the entire vacation. It is too hard to pick just one too, which is why we keep getting more days added to our hoppers so we can watch all the shows!

TNP rides the train every visit.

False - we ride the carousel sometimes, but have missed it at least one trip. The line was long and DH was like 'we can do a carousel at home' and distracted kids with something else.

TNP changes shoes for Splash Mtn.

False - we ride the carousel sometimes, but have missed it at least one trip. The line was long and DH was like 'we can do a carousel at home' and distracted kids with something else.

TNP changes shoes for Splash Mtn.

False, we're hard core. If we get wet, we stay wet.

TNP has met their favorite villain character.

False! Turkey leg is my DD8's favorite 'snack', and of course its a little much for her on her own so we share.

TNP has ridden RSR at night.

False! Turkey leg is my DD8's favorite 'snack', and of course its a little much for her on her own so we share.

TNP has ridden RSR at night.
True! When we went on our big family trip in 2018, we had FP for midday. Our oldest nephew, who was a big Cars fan as a little kid, got scared and backed out. Afterward, he realized he'd missed out but there were no more FP left for the day. Around dinner time, we realized the only things we wanted to ride had long lines, and the FP available were all 3 hours in the future. So, we decided to brave the 2 hour line for RSR and ride at night. It's the only time we've ever waited in that kind of line, but we all enjoyed riding and our oldest was thrilled to get a second chance.

TNP preferred spinny rides over rides with big drops.

True! Splash and GotG are my least favorite rides, but I enjoy all the spinny ones.

TNP has been to the Tomorrowland Lounge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter