Let's Play "The Next Poster"...Disneyland style! Part 2

True. In fact, I have a reservation there at the end of the month.

TNP has watched any type of candy being made at Marceline's Confectionery.

True! My son especially is obsessed with hidden Mickeys and his delight anytime he spots one is part of the magic for us.

TNP enjoys Mickey Mix Magic with or without fireworks!

False. I haven't gone on Autopia since my car stopped on the track when I was 7.

TNP prefers the parks at night.

True! Cooler temps, lower crowds, beautiful lights, and added flavor to outdoor rides like Matterhorn and Big Thunder!

TNP has fond memories of riding the Skyway to Fantasyland (and/or Tomorrowland!)

Sort of True, I have a vague memory of riding through the Matterhorn and thinking everyone looked small below.

TNP thinks of Pirates of the Caribbean whenever they smell chlorine.

False - the chlorine smell was already tightly associated with a time share family vacation spot we took every year from the time I was 3, or I am sure it would!

TNP does Space Mountain first when they rope drop.

True! We do Minnie & Friends breakfast once every trip, and it is almost always a highlight for the kids. Back in the before-times, we'd be able to book a time during early entry/magic morning even if we weren't using our early entry/mm that day, and then do the park after. These days, I am going with a later time, so we can do some Fantasy land stuff first and then treat it like a brunch.

TNP has stood in line for an hour or longer at a character meet & greet.

False! I don't have kids, which is the only way I can imagine doing that. Even when we were there with our nephews, we never waited more than 20ish minutes. The wait for Mickey in Toon Town might have been more like 30, but we were enjoying watching the cartoons so it didn't bother me.

TNP doesn't like to rope drop.

False-but it is on my DS's list. I'm hoping for a mother-son trip one of these days so we can prioritize stuff like that!

TNP misses Bug's Land.

False-My kids were already too old to have any interest in the offerings. I thought the theming was ok, but do not miss it.

TNP is looking forward to the coming changes for ToonTown.

True! My family has loved ToonTown, even in its rundown condition during our last visit in 2019, and are sad it will be closed for our June visit this year but very excited that it is getting a needed update. DS is especially interested in Mickey & Minnie railroad!

TNP likes to be pilot on MFSR.

True! My family has loved ToonTown, even in its rundown condition during our last visit in 2019, and are sad it will be closed for our June visit this year but very excited that it is getting a needed update. DS is especially interested in Mickey & Minnie railroad!

TNP likes to be pilot on MFSR.
FALSE - though hubby does, I never actually got to pilot. So I took the gunner one and was plenty fine about it.

TNP likes to close down the park at night.

TRUE! I love the lights, the slightly lower crowds, and in general the whole vibe of the park in the evening. I find it more special in DL than DCA though.

TNP prefers F! to WoC.

False! I go often and sit-down meals are my favorite by far. It's a big part of the experience for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter