Let's have a pending party!!

Remember, you guys did ask why i removed my comment. You shouldn't get your panties in a wad because I explained myself.

Don't ask for something you don't want to hear.

Good luck.

But you were wrong, I don't have a problem with what you wrote though since you don't know why I called originally. Thank you for the luck though!:thumbsup2

so glad i found this site! I live near st. louis and i'm a freshman in college. I went to the presentation on october 28th and interviewed on the 30th. I received my "pending" email not even a week later and have been pending ever since. I'm so nervous, I want to get in sooo bad! It's now the 3rd and they have one week to contact us. I hope they hurry up! :sad1:

so glad i found this site! I live near st. louis and i'm a freshman in college. I went to the presentation on october 28th and interviewed on the 30th. I received my "pending" email not even a week later and have been pending ever since. I'm so nervous, I want to get in sooo bad! It's now the 3rd and they have one week to contact us. I hope they hurry up! :sad1:

If it takes the full week, it's going to be one of the longest weeks of your life. Hang in there!

Still pending here, I think I'm going to go crazy!!! I applied the very first day of applications and I'm not finding out till the last days of applications!!! This is starting to drive me crazy!

so it's now the 9th, stll haven't heard. will they email me
tomorrow or can I call?

Call tomorrow if you don't hear from them via letter/email. They will probably tell you that you'll know in 7-10 business days. That is what they told everyone who called yesterday and today. :(

There's a facebook group with a lengthy pending discussion board if you're interested. We're all commiserating together!

Yeah its getting redic...but I guess it will be worth it if we all get in! There's a reason we're last! :) "Save the best for last."

My daughter got a letter today but she did not get accepted. I feel very bad, she was hoping to get away and having a change of scenery.

Good Luck to everyone else who is waiting to hear.

My waiting paid off... I GOT IN! Merchandise!

They said "no news is good news" so if you haven't heard from them yet... that might be promising!

My waiting paid off... I GOT IN! Merchandise!

They said "no news is good news" so if you haven't heard from them yet... that might be promising!

I am really happy for you! I have been watching your posts for a while, and I am so glad to hear that the ending was a happy one. Good for you! I hope there are more people who get this wish as well.

I hope I get in soon! :) I'm going to give them a little whistle today haha (since it says too on the pending paper!!!)

I didnt get in :( But I'm totally excited to hopefully go back in MAY!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter