Let's have a pending party!!

My waiting paid off... I GOT IN! Merchandise!

They said "no news is good news" so if you haven't heard from them yet... that might be promising!

Congratulations!!!! I have watched this thread with great interest and know that you have been waiting a really long time. I am so happy to know that you were accepted...you have been so patient and never gave up. My daughter is down there now doing her program and extended until May as a Character Performer. It has been a great experience for her and I know it will be for you as well.

Congratulations!!:banana::banana::banana:

Congratulations!!!! I have watched this thread with great interest and know that you have been waiting a really long time. I am so happy to know that you were accepted...you have been so patient and never gave up. My daughter is down there now doing her program and extended until May as a Character Performer. It has been a great experience for her and I know it will be for you as well.

Congratulations!!:banana::banana::banana:

Thank you so much! I'm always surprised to head that people have been "watching me" on the Disboards! I feel like I blend in. I know I'm no Robo or anything, but hearing that people have been watching this board and me? Surprises me every time.

Thank you :love:

I didn't get in and I'm devastated but hopefully I get in next time. I think this was the first time so many people got rejected and after pending for months because I looked at past groups and it had never happened like this before.

I didn't get in and I'm devastated but hopefully I get in next time. I think this was the first time so many people got rejected and after pending for months because I looked at past groups and it had never happened like this before.

Which means that you were really good <3. If you reapply for Fall, you'll be in, babe. :love:

I didn't get in. It's been over a week since I was rejected and I'm fine with it now. I was really sad at first though. Trying for part time at WDW now. Everything happens for a reason.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter