Legoland

DLtorgo

waiting for my next Disney fix
Anyone been to Legoland this summer? How are crowds? I haven't been in a few years

Last edited:
I was there on a weekend toward the end of June. It was not crowded at all. The only sizable line was for the new Lego Movie ride.

I was there from June 26th to June 29th. First time taking the family (4 children ranging from 1-8). We had a great time. The lines weren't too bad, but definitely got longer as the day went on. We had periodic downpours throughout each day so this may have had an impact as well. We liked it so much that we upgraded to the Awesomer pass!

My son loved that movie ride by the way...he kept asking to go on!

I have never been to Legoland and I'm looking into going. It would be myself, my husband, and 5 yo son. It looks like it is little kid-friendly. Anyone have any reviews on it? Would 1 day be enough for the park? We are heading to WDW on August 24th and we were looking into going to universal for a day, but for the 3 of us, it would be a lot. Legoland seems more affordable for us.

I have never been to Legoland and I'm looking into going. It would be myself, my husband, and 5 yo son. It looks like it is little kid-friendly. Anyone have any reviews on it? Would 1 day be enough for the park? We are heading to WDW on August 24th and we were looking into going to universal for a day, but for the 3 of us, it would be a lot. Legoland seems more affordable for us.
Are you looking at Legoland Florida or California?

Never been to LL Florida, but LL California is great for a 5 year old. It’s very little kid focused. It can easily be done in a day. Although you can stretch it into 1.5-2 days if you also do the water park, sea life aquarium, and stay at the hotel.

Are you looking at Legoland Florida or California?

Never been to LL Florida, but LL California is great for a 5 year old. It’s very little kid focused. It can easily be done in a day. Although you can stretch it into 1.5-2 days if you also do the water park, sea life aquarium, and stay at the hotel.
Florida location. It looks really neat

Legoland is great for little ones, especially under 10, though mine enjoyed it until 12 or so. We've been to both CA and FL and they are very similar. One day is enough time to see everything unless you're planning on a very busy day or want to do the waterpark and aquarium as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!