Leger Promotion

Miffy2003

<font color=orange>I've got Saratoga Springs - mak
Hi everyone,

Just to let you all know that Leger are currently running a promotion with money off breaks to DLP over the next few months - this includes May Half term & the summer holidays.

I've had a mailshot through and if anyone wants me to let them know the price for a certain date please let me know. I'm sure the offers will be on the website too as well :)

Karen

Karen
what a mind of information you are, thanks for the heads up :goodvibes

Reid

I'm very wary about Leger after what happened last time I went with them. It was a real shame but they were so obnoxious it's right put me off.

I also had the mailshot this morning with some rather good deals, unfortunatley I still can't afford to go this year. Sorry to hear about your experience with Leger Nik, we went with them last October and I thought they were superb, but once you've had a bad experience with someone you don't want to risk a repeat - I feel the same way about Butlins. :mad:

jillrobinson said:
I also had the mailshot this morning with some rather good deals, unfortunatley I still can't afford to go this year. Sorry to hear about your experience with Leger Nik, we went with them last October and I thought they were superb, but once you've had a bad experience with someone you don't want to risk a repeat - I feel the same way about Butlins. :mad:

The shame of it is that we've used them for several holidays without incident but they made a complete mess of this Disney one then kind of made out it was all our fault which didn't endear them to us.

Unfortunately they are one of the few companies who do Disney hols with local coach pick ups so I will probably have to risk it and use them again although I am massively reluctant.

We have used them for about 3 times to Disneyland Resort Paris though I don't think we will ever use them again, they were great the first time and got us there quickly and of course enjoyed the magic as much as possible, however the second and thrid time it was just awful, both those times the drivers were slow and on the way back stopped in a service station at 3am and stayed there for way over an hour. Then they took a detour to someones house to drop them off, yes convience for them maybe but not for everyone else. I think if we ever go with a coach company again we will use our local coach company since they were great when we went last Halloween. Yes we also got a letter this morning about their offers so don't think we shall be taking advantage Eurostar is way faster. Also Leger are quite expensive for what you get with them.

I’m sorry to hear you had problems too Pat. I was kind of hoping that my experiences were an aberration rather than the norm. The first time I went with Leger they couldn’t have been better. We had helpful drivers who kept us entertained even though we were massively held up by a nasty road accident going into Paris. They were courteous and great fun. :flower:

Second time around, Leger couldn’t have been more different. :rolleyes1 First off they cancelled the holiday I’d booked months before, then assured me that the alternative date offered was exactly the same holiday down to the ferry crossing. I get claustrophobic in lifts so I was not keen to go Eurostar! I found out two weeks before departure that they had shoved me on a coach going on the Eurostar and then they had the nerve to tell my travel agent I was a ‘complainer’ when I protested. :rolleyes1

They claimed there were no ferry crossings for Leger on that date but when we stopped at a service station we were next to another coach load from Leger doing exactly the same holiday just going via Ferry.

Our drivers were fairly surly and treated us more like school kids misbehaving on a jaunt than fare paying passengers.

It was such a shame coz once in DLP the holiday couldn’t have been better. I had a terrific time.

Local companies in my area do DLP trips but they usually do only 1 day in the park and don’t stay in the DLP hotels which to my mind is part of the fun. GoldCrest also do DLP trips but I haven’t yet been on one with them. They are a little cheaper than Leger too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter