Leaving in 9 Days! Rate my ADRs.

bumpnfd

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone. Been on here for a couple years browsing decided to start posting. We are leaving in 9 days for our 9 Night Trip. Doing a split stay 5 Nights at Pop(which we love) and then 4 Nights at Poly. Decided to do the poly as something special for our honeymoon. We have APs, so we got 35% Off. Lemme know what you guys think about our ADR plans.

It is Me (25)
my Wife (23)
our Daughter - A HUGE Mickey/Peter Pan Fanatic (2)

Monday - Kouzinna Dinner (My wife fell in love with this place last trip)

Tuesday - Ohana Dinner

Wens. - Tusker House Breakfast

Thurs. Citricos Before MNSSHP

Friday - (Universal so no ADRs) Anyone have suggestions for eating there?

Saturday - Move to Poly. Jiko Dinner

Sunday - Hollywood Vine BFast (Know the food is lackluster but my daughter
LOVES Disney Jr.)

Monday - Epcot - Plan to eat around the F/W Fesitval

Tuesday - 1900 Park Fare Breakfast

Wensday - Kona Cafe Breakfast

Let me know what you think. MORE than open to suggestions!
:yay: Cant wait!

Hi,

The ADR's sound pretty good.

I would probably try for Ohana's for dinner on the nights you are at the Poly ( that way you can just walk back to your room) alothugh given that Ohana ADRs are almost like gold dust there may not be any ADRs available.

When is your Citrico reservation ?. As it is on the evening of the MNSSHP, ( and you can access the park from 4pm with your ticket) I would not waste a late dinner reservation as it reduces your time at the party.

I have had an ADR prior to park opening st the Crystal Palace which is great ( you walk up main street usa with hardly anyone else as the park is not open yet then once you finish your breakfast you are already in the park.)

Regards

TBS

I think they sound very good, except 1900 PF (way too loud and chaotic in there to enjoy a meal)

Have a great trip!

Hey everyone. Been on here for a couple years browsing decided to start posting. We are leaving in 9 days for our 9 Night Trip. Doing a split stay 5 Nights at Pop(which we love) and then 4 Nights at Poly. Decided to do the poly as something special for our honeymoon. We have APs, so we got 35% Off. Lemme know what you guys think about our ADR plans.

It is Me (25)
my Wife (23)
our Daughter - A HUGE Mickey/Peter Pan Fanatic (2)

Monday - Kouzinna Dinner (My wife fell in love with this place last trip)

Tuesday - Ohana Dinner

Wens. - Tusker House Breakfast

Thurs. Citricos Before MNSSHP

Friday - (Universal so no ADRs) Anyone have suggestions for eating there?

Saturday - Move to Poly. Jiko Dinner

Sunday - Hollywood Vine BFast (Know the food is lackluster but my daughter
LOVES Disney Jr.)

Monday - Epcot - Plan to eat around the F/W Fesitval

Tuesday - 1900 Park Fare Breakfast

Wensday - Kona Cafe Breakfast

Let me know what you think. MORE than open to suggestions!
:yay: Cant wait!

Just back two weeks ago but all sounds good to me :surfweb:

I only have firsthand experience with a few of your picks. We love Kouzzina and Jiko and think that the Kona Café does a pretty good breakfast. I'm looking forward to trying Citricos for the first time myself this trip. We leave in nine days too! Have fun!

Thanks everyone.

As far as Ohana, i would have loved to do it on a night we are at the poly, but I got the reservation months ago and there is nothing at all available for ohana at night.

Citricos is at 515, and i know that we will be cutting is close getting to the party by 7, but seeing as we have the APs and plan on going to MK at least 2 times this trip, we arent really concerned about not having time for rides that night. More about the parades and my daughter trick or treating.

As far as 1900 park, I have heard the food isnt anything special, which we are willing to sacrifice if the character interaction is good for my daughter.

:woohoo:

We just got back from Universal and ate at MYTHOS at Islands of Adventure and it is one of the BEST part meals I have ever had. They have had numerous awards for their food and not only was it great, the price was MUCH cheaper than we expected. I tried everything on our table and it was all just awesome!

You can make an ADR for Mythos through Universal but we walked up right when they opened for lunch and got a great table overlooking the lake and DD (4) watched The Hulk coaster launch over and over.

I was not overly thrilled with some of the things Universal did (crowds were beyond difficult to navigate) but my entire family talked about Mythos as much as the Butterbeer when we got home. :)

Hope this helps!

Keep trying to change your Ohana ressie, even while you are in WDW. I was able to change mine around to what I wanted while we were on property.

Also, I'd try for a Ohana bfast if you dd would like Lilo and Stitch. We enjoyed it and it is convenient since you will be staying there anyways.

Our last meal in June was a 1900 Park Fare breakfast. Second time for us and the food was consistently good for a buffet. The second time we had an early ADR, got there about 15 min before the restaurant opened. The woman at the desk asked our 6 year old if she would like to 'officially open breakfast with Mary Poppins'. She did and it was great and my DD6 was awe and star struck. She had a special moment with Ms Poppins and it was a great start to the day.

Have a super trip -->
Caryn

Hi!

Your reservations look great. I also wanted to squeeze in Citricos or Narcoosee's before a MNSSHP but we wanted to dress up for the party so we were unable to go to one of them

As far as Universal goes I heard Mythos is good..You can actually make reservations on open table.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter