Lazy Question about Internet at ASMovies

MelodyMack

Mommy - are you on the WIZ boards again?
I could call, but I know they are going to give me the standard answer, so I'll ask you guys because you'll give it to me straight....

I am bringing my laptop for our August trip so I can transfer pics from my digital camera and check email. We are staying at All Star Movies and I wanted to know -

1. Is Internet connection provided in the rooms? If not there - where around it?

2. How is the connection? Steady?

TIA for your help!
Mel and fam

I don't believe there is any internet connection at ASMovies---in the rooms or otherwise.
I had to have the front desk clerk get online and make my airplane return flights home for me--she said there was no place I could go to do it myself.

I could be wrong about the room connections though--but definitely no out of room internet connection available.

Everyroom has dialup through the phone dataport. I've used it at OKW and BWV, not too bad unless you are downloading. 75 cents per local call.

As DebbieB posted the internet connection is dial up. The port is on the phone. Cost is 75 cents. Be sure to bring local numbers for your internet provider. Check at the front desk to make sure they are local numbers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter