Laundry sheets

I hope this doesn't sound like an ad, but through my Black Friday travels, I found those laundry sheets (good for one load) on the Tentree website. I thought I'd post here, because, from time to time, people ask about where to get them. These are actually available in Canada.

https://www.tentree.ca/products/biodegradable-laundry-strips-30-load-fresh-linen

I received some of these in the mail as a sample. I haven’t tried them yet because they just seem weird, but nothing ventured, nothing gained. Have you used them yourself?

I haven't used them, no. But I've seen people talking about them on the DIS cruise site, but was never able to get them in Canada.

I haven't used that brand specifically but I do keep a stash of the Nature Clean ones on hand for travelling since that's the brand of liquid detergent I use at home. The only one that doesn't make me break out in a rash. I do find it hit and miss for those to dissolve in commercial washer though, once the strip just stuck to a sweatshirt for the entire cycle. I've heard other complain about the same thing.
Made in Canada which make me happy.

I haven't used that brand specifically but I do keep a stash of the Nature Clean ones on hand for travelling since that's the brand of liquid detergent I use at home. The only one that doesn't make me break out in a rash. I do find it hit and miss for those to dissolve in commercial washer though, once the strip just stuck to a sweatshirt for the entire cycle. I've heard other complain about the same thing.
Made in Canada which make me happy.
Edited to add
Ok I found them at Canadian Tire and since I have a Canadian Tire within walking distance I am going to give them a try.
It says fragrance free!!!:dogdance:
https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/...gbZEAQYASABEgLqvvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds#store=169
Thanks Donald-my Hero!

I bought some detergent sheets a few years ago ,,,I think it was at Dollar Tree ,,,the scent just about drove me crazy and yep a rash. I wouldn't mind trying the Nature Clean ones.
Can you tell me where you bought them and if they have a scent?
Thanks Mel

Last edited:
I bought some detergent sheets a few years ago ,,,I think it was at Dollar Tree ,,,the scent just about drove me crazy and yep a rash. I wouldn't mind trying the Nature Clean ones.
Can you tell me where you bought them and if they have a scent?
Thanks Mel
Zehrs in the Natural Food section - also at the No Frills for slightly less $$, and a couple of times from Well.ca

They have 2 flavours" as hubby says, unscented (yup, really is non-stinky) and Wildflower (not overly stinky)

We use their dishwasher tabs and LOVE those as well and I always have a bottle of their fruit/veggie spray sitting beside the kitchen sink. Only product I tried that was a once and done was the toilet cleaner, just wasn't strong enough for our brutally hard water.

Nature Clean Laundry strips

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter