Larger Sized Individuals and Rides at Universal?

becka

<font color=green>Proud Mommy of sweet Nathan and
I am Pooh sized and one of my biggest fears is not being able to fit on some of the rides at IOA and Universal. I have never had any problems at WDW and I wondered if it was the same over at Universal.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks! :D

becka

eeyore.GIF

<font face="Freestyle Script"><font size=5>
<font color=blue>Port Orleans - December 1999
All Star Movies - May 2000
Coronado Springs - January 2001
Swan - May 2001
All Star Movies - November/December 2001</font color></font></font>

Well I am Pooh sized too, and I had no problems on any of the rides. The Hulk was a little snug, but not uncomfortable. In front of Dueling Dragons they have a seat that you can sit on to make sure you fit into it. Don't sweat it....If I fit into the rides anyone can ;)

Sue

All Star Sports 6/97
All Star Music 6/98
Polynesian 6/99
All Star Movies 6/00
Disney Magic 6/00
Disney Magic 1/01

USF - no problem.
IOA - I had tight fits in both hulk and duelling dragons. I am 6'6" 250+ so I chose the seats with the added belt buckle restraints. Rode duelling dragons several times and hulk twice. at the end of the day my hips were sore from being squished into the seats, but I would do it again in a heartbeat. :)

TSI_Fan
mm02.gif
tsi.gif

I miss my Christi-bear. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest