Landry Select Card and DDP

Mom2six

DIS Veteran
If you have a $25.00 credit on a Landry card and you are on the regular dining plan, can you use the credit for appetizers or does it not work with the dining plan?

Well, I don't know for sure, but if your paying out of pocket for appetizers and have a separate bill, I would see no reason why you couldn't. It would make sense anyway that you could use your credit towards your other bill. :thumbsup2

IMHO... I would think it would be fine but would have to be set up as 2 completely separate tickets.

So you would definitely have to be very sure that your server is aware of how you want the checks separate.

We LOVE Yak and Yeti... they are a Landry restaurant and take gift cards.

So for example... you tell your server you want to order and pay for appy's.... use your gift card.

Also tell server you want to order entrees, drinks on the DDP. Pay for those separately as well.... should be fine (Tip full amount remember!)

Have a magical visit !
Mary

We did this last week at RFC. We sat at the bar and I got nachos. We both got drinks. Dh used a TS for his meal. We got 2 checks. But this is how it comes everyplace if you order extras, like apps or drinks. Our reward was taken off the extras. No problem. But I would let them know ahead of time. It can take a long time to get everything authorized. It seems like the computers don't talk to each other like they do if you are in a Disney owned restaurant!! ;)

I agree with PPs', it should be fine. Give your card to the server as soon as you are seated. That way they will know that you are a Select member and will ring you up accordingly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter