Bob
Dave
Vickie
Myself
Sandi(maybe?)
DownWithDisney(maybe?)
Liv Loves Disney(maybe?)
Element Camper(maybe?)

Good sized list!!! Anyone else thinking about joining us?

It's not 100% out for us, but it looks pretty darn bleak right now. With half our salary gone, no camper, and that particular weekend full with VBS activites at church, I'm thinkin' it ain't in the cards. BUT, because I REALLY, REALLY want to go, I'm not ready to completely rule it out. Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part.:confused3

We're workin on our dates, hopefully we will know the baseball sked. We've even thought about dropping off the trailer on the way by and store it for a few days, come home do a quick cut and trim go to any baseball games that are on Saturday and take off. I believe that they only charge about 2 bucks a day to store, I'll need to see when I call.

Our FW trip was supposed to be May 28-June 6, but since that's not happening, I'm trying to talk DH into going to Lake Guntersville the weekend of the 6th for a few days.
It's only a little over an hour away...
Plus I would LOVE to meet everyone! :thumbsup2

Our FW trip was supposed to be May 28-June 6, but since that's not happening, I'm trying to talk DH into going to Lake Guntersville the weekend of the 6th for a few days.
It's only a little over an hour away...
Plus I would LOVE to meet everyone! :thumbsup2

That is when we are going to be at the fort. Sorry you can't be there too. I am still working on making it to the GG after we leave FW. That will be one long trip. I am a little concerned with having to setup the tent at FW, then take it down only to set it up again the next day. Plus doing all that laundry. Does the campground in Lake Guntersville have cabins? I can't remember if this was discussed and I am too lazy to go back and look. :rolleyes1 If I flip flop again and decide to get a popup, then it would be easier.

Hey, I could always buy a popup, use it on the trip and then sell it when I get back. LOL Apparently, they sell VERY quickly.

we would love to be there but, this is one weekend during the summer that i couldn't get off work. oh wait... i only got two weekends off all summer to work with. yay me! i have a job. :rolleyes1

oh well. we will be there in spirits. i mean spirit! lol
pooh:

we would love to be there but, this is one weekend during the summer that i couldn't get off work. oh wait... i only got two weekends off all summer to work with. yay me! i have a job. :rolleyes1

oh well. we will be there in spirits. i mean spirit! lol
pooh:

And we welcome your spirits since your bodies can't be there.:thumbsup2

but sure am glad bout the job thingy:banana:

We made our reservations. We're checking in on Saturday June 5 and checking out on Tuesday June 8. Wish we could stay longer but vacation days are limited and we hope to go somewhere else later.

We made our Ressies today.:thumbsup2 DW and I will be arriving on the 5th and leaving on the 10th. Can't wait to meet the DIS Ft. Fiends gang. Also made ressies in April, DW Birthday. :bday:party: Maybe some can join us then to. Just a thought. :cool1::cool1:

Mood boost for Rog, we'll hold you over till the cruise. :goodvibes

Absolutely Rog ! :thumbsup2
Just think,,not only will we be yank'n swimmers outta the water,,we'll be cook'n them too !
Thats gotta be a boost,:woohoo:

Mood BOOSTED!!!! Thanks...I needed that....Frank, Im depending on you to teach me how to properly fillet a fish!!!

You will leave Guntersville a "master baiter",:lmao:, and most proficient in the handling of the fillet blade, :thumbsup2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter