Lake Guntersville Alabama GG : Sign Up

I cant find the papers ya sent me Frank.....

Off hand , I cant find my papers either, I'll look around tomorrow. :thumbsup2
Well this trip is starting out real well. :lmao:

I have to call them myself and get this planning in gear. Unfortunately our timing will be a little bit different...I think we may arrive on Saturday June 5th and stay until Tuesday or Wed depending on our schedule.

That sounds good, we check out of the fort (if all goes well) on the 3rd and we could stop on the way by. My grass might be a foot high by then but what the hey.

We Made Our RESSIES !
:woohoo:
Got ressies for the June 6 , departing morning of June 10.
at Lil Mountain Resort Campground 256-582-8211.

(Course that could change with an add on , ya never know.)

Got my vacation time approved today!! We'll probably pull in Saturday morning and stay all the way through the next Sunday. Being so close has it's advantages!! Can be home in an hour :-)

MADE my Reservations!!!!!!

Arriving the 5th, departing the 13th!!!

I also told the lady that anybody else booking would be asking about a group, and our group would be DIS Fort Fiends :-)

I just made my reservations too!! Arriving on Sat June 5th, checking out June 9th.

Frank, can I assume you are bringing the donuts? :worship: Gotta eat something on Monday morning, ya know! :thumbsup2

We will probably be arriving on Saturday, June 5 also. Just not sure how many days we will be staying yet. I can't wait to see you all!

We will probably be arriving on Saturday, June 5 also. Just not sure how many days we will be staying yet. I can't wait to see you all!

Way cool, really lookn forward to this little gathering !:thumbsup2
Looks like its start'n to roll,:banana:

I know, Im slow-boatin' it...but I finally made our reservations this morning!!! Arrive 6/6-pull out early 6/10.

I read some reviews and a few said that the staff was unfriendly, but this is the second person Ive spoken to on the phone, and...well, they were both about as friendly as you could ask for. Seem like really nice people to me! I guess you just cant satisfy some folks!

Im gonna look into buying us a portable firepit to bring along with us....Im sure we wont need it for warmth, but theres just something special about a crackling fire surrounded by friends shootin the breeze!

~eta~
I added the DIS FORT FIENDS name to our reservation. Hopefully, if we all use this as Carol suggested, they can kinda keep us lumped together.

I found this picture on the Little Mountain Marina Website (yes...its up and running again)....

100_0131.jpg

Thats one beautiful fish! Looks like it was caught on the shore too.....hooks still in the mouth...we gotta find that white fence with the sand in the back!! Its gonna be a great week!!

theres just something special about a crackling fire surrounded by friends shootin the breeze!
Unless you feed me some crawfish pies and a nice spicy gumbo, I'll try not to shoot my breeze TOO much. Of course, after a few beers all bets are off.

Unless you feed me some crawfish pies and a nice spicy gumbo, I'll try not to shoot my breeze TOO much. Of course, after a few beers all bets are off.

I am bringing some vegetable bean dip. We will keep those home fires burning. :lmao:

I know, Im slow-boatin' it...but I finally made our reservations this morning!!! Arrive 6/6-pull out early 6/10.

I read some reviews and a few said that the staff was unfriendly, but this is the second person Ive spoken to on the phone, and...well, they were both about as friendly as you could ask for. Seem like really nice people to me! I guess you just cant satisfy some folks!

Im gonna look into buying us a portable firepit to bring along with us....Im sure we wont need it for warmth, but theres just something special about a crackling fire surrounded by friends shootin the breeze!

~eta~
I added the DIS FORT FIENDS name to our reservation. Hopefully, if we all use this as Carol suggested, they can kinda keep us lumped together.

We only stayed there once, last June, in fact. I think everyone seemed very friendly. I haven't made our reservations yet. I will mention the DIS FORT FIENDS when I call, but don't think it really will matter. You pick your site when you arrive. You then inform them which site you are on.

Yeah, Vick.....they were as nice as could be on the phone to me. I saw that you take whichever site is open as you arrive...I think I also saw that the waterfront sites dont have sewer hook-ups.....so Im hoping to nab one of those!

Dave, I havent had a good crawfish pie in a long time....I think I may do that for dinner tomorrow night.

Oh Denise, so glad to hear that you are enjoying that recipe. When you serve it remember we are there in spirit, or vapors LOL :rotfl2:

I've lost count how many batches we have made and how many people I have given the recipe to who love it also. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter