Labor Day Weekend

We will be there 8/31 - 9/6... :banana::banana:Praying for small crowds. This will be my 6 month old grandsons first trip but not his last trip!!!!

Ds and I are having a mother/son trip. Aug. 29-Sept. 3. Its the only time Southwest had decent fares out from NY.

I havent been in Aug. in such a long time. Guess it will be hot!!!

I am still working on the adrs. And now he wants to go see La Nouba.

He will be doing all the rides I cant go on as a single rider I guess.

8/29 - 9/2 - My Husband and I will be there too!!! :goodvibes I'm so excited - Lots of DISERs will be there too apparently according to this thread.

8/29 - 9/2 - My Husband and I will be there too!!! :goodvibes I'm so excited - Lots of DISERs will be there too apparently according to this thread.

Our exact dates as well !!! Leaving out of JFK and hoping it cools off a bit in Orlando before we arrive!! Packed today and ready to go!!

We'll be there too! Staying at Beach club from Friday through Monday! Never been during Labor Day so a little nervous! But excited! Come on Friday!

We'll be there too! 8/28 - 9/01 I think "crowded" depends on your own perception. We normally go the first week of august. I am expecting it to still be busy but considerably less crowded than the first week of August.

We are going for a quick trip. land tomorrow at mco and leave Monday afternoon.
Anyone know how the weather is?

We went on a week trip in July and it stormed very bad. 2 days were a complete bust. Hoping to get 2.5 days of fun in without major storms.

We are going for a quick trip. land tomorrow at mco and leave Monday afternoon. Anyone know how the weather is? We went on a week trip in July and it stormed very bad. 2 days were a complete bust. Hoping to get 2.5 days of fun in without major storms.

Just got back today. It was very hot, but we only had brief thunderstorms in the late afternoon. We had a fantastic time and were able to do everything we wanted to do.

thanks. we get tropical storms tomorrow here via the gulf of mexico. so didn't wanna experience that in florida AGAIN. LOL

thanks. we get tropical storms tomorrow here via the gulf of mexico. so didn't wanna experience that in florida AGAIN. LOL

We live in Winter Garden, about ten miles from WDW. Its been nice here all week. I haven't seen any rain since we got rained out of Blizzard Beach last Sunday about 5 pm. They are saying 50 - 60% percent chance of afternoon showers though for the weekend. I hope not! We are going to MK tomorrow night, Animal Kingdom Saturday and gonna try Blizzard Beach again Monday afternoon!

Enjoy your trips everyone!!

I was at the Magic Kingdom during Labor Day and I loved it. I haven't been there since 2009 and thought it was pretty busy, but I wouldn't know what to compare it to. Was anyone else there? Was it less busy than usual?

I got there when the park opened (I've never seen the opening of a park). I loved the Halloween decorations, and I also loved being able to get on rides pretty easily in the morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter