Labor Day Weekend

Mikesport

Disney Dude
Me and my wife are going to be at Disney over the labor day weekend the 29th,30th and 1st ( labor day) has anyone been during this time? what should i expect? i know it will be HOT and possibly a bit crowded but just looking to get an idea of how much so...

IT will be HOT and pretty busy. For many northern states, this is the last weekend before school starts, so the crowds spike up for those few days.

IT will be HOT and pretty busy. For many northern states, this is the last weekend before school starts, so the crowds spike up for those few days.

But, out of all of the holiday weekends of the year, Labor Day is probably the least busy. Easywdw has all three days ranked as a 4 out of 10 for crowds.

Not that busy at all. More than a usual off-season weekend sure, but nowhere near what I would call busy.

This is the ideal weekend to go, so much so that I've gone 5 straight years to either WDW or UO to enjoy the relatively low crowds.

I was there last year at this time and will be there this year as well. In terms of crowd levels, it's the best holiday of the year to be there.

We'll be there as well and hoping the crowd calendars are accurate. Aside from one DHS day estimated at 5, we won't have a day estimated over 4 all week. The good thing is with the extension of Frozen at DHS, there won't be an increased crowd trying to do all of the stuff before it closes.

This is the ideal weekend to go, so much so that I've gone 5 straight years to either WDW or UO to enjoy the relatively low crowds.

I was there last year at this time and will be there this year as well. In terms of crowd levels, it's the best holiday of the year to be there.

We'll be there as well and hoping the crowd calendars are accurate. Aside from one DHS day estimated at 5, we won't have a day estimated over 4 all week. The good thing is with the extension of Frozen at DHS, there won't be an increased crowd trying to do all of the stuff before it closes.

We will be there also!! :cool1:

Gosh, this makes it seem like it will be really crowded!

Me and my wife are going to be at Disney over the labor day weekend the 29th,30th and 1st ( labor day) has anyone been during this time? what should i expect? i know it will be HOT and possibly a bit crowded but just looking to get an idea of how much so...

We'll be there too, 8/28-9/1. We booked a great TA deal, but moreover, although I know it'll be hot, everything I've read tells what many others are saying: lower crowds than norm.:woohoo:

Not to make you panic but....we'll be there too! But it really isn't bad and this is our 3rd time going this week. Just last year we used minimal 3 FP and waited on lines average 2 rides per park, many rides were walk-on (ex. Space Mountain) and we never did RD. ETA: It was definitely crazy hot though, we went through MANY cups of ice water daily.

Guess we will see you all there, lol :crowded: we just have the actual weekend( Friday night thru MNSSHP on the 1st) and off site so I hope the predicted low crowds are gong to be a reality!

We will be there also. 8/25-9/. Its our last vacation before schools starts. Ive never been in Disney this time of year we usually go the week after labor day and its never crowded so I'm hoping its not that crowded. Darn kids always mess up my plans lol

We'll be there too! This will be our 3rd trip over Labor Day. Hot? You betcha! But, we got a super rate and flights were cheap too. DD is back in school, but they have the Friday before and of course Labor Day off making it a long 4 day weekend.

We'll be there 8/25-31. If it's anything like our trip the same week last year, the crowds will be moderate to moderate/low (depending on one's definition), and they will seem to be exclusively made up of people from New York, New Jersey, Canada, and Europe.

We'll be there too, arriving Thursday night, 8/28 through Monday, 9/1. School started for us 2 weeks ago, but I thought it would be fun for the kids to miss one day. Hoping for decent weather (just the occasional quick thunderstorm) so that we can hit the pool and Blizzard Beach.

We went one year over Labor Day, and it was VERY busy. I'll never go at that time of year again.

It was hot, hot, hot, and humid, humid, humid!

We still had a fantastic time though! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter