Labor Day GG Photos

Great pictures Deb...wow your MH looks fabulous :thumbsup2 ...you'll have to give us some pictures of the inside of that...looks beautiful.
Everyone looks as if they were having a great time..thanks for putting names and faces together too. Looks as if it got a bit rainy...but it sure didn't seem to dampen the spirits... I saw lots of smiling faces! :)

Great pictures Deb...wow your MH looks fabulous :thumbsup2 ...you'll have to give us some pictures of the inside of that...looks beautiful.
Everyone looks as if they were having a great time..thanks for putting names and faces together too. Looks as if it got a bit rainy...but it sure didn't seem to dampen the spirits... I saw lots of smiling faces! :)

Here's some pictures from 1800 & 1900 loops on Friday, 8/29. The next day it rained and rained and rained all day. (Figures - that was the "Official GG Day" - didn't stop us, though!) The Saturday late night golf cart parade was interrupted by a torrential downpour around 11pm. All the cabins looked like they were set up on tiny little islands due to all the standing water. Gatordad's middle son was collecting tadpoles from the puddles!:eek:

LaborDay08011.jpg

LaborDay08013.jpg

I could only find this t-shirt in kids sizes. Drat!!!! I am now on a quest to find one in an adult's X-Large!! It took me countless trips on the monorail to get this phrase down pat. Now, they have it on a damn t-shirt!!!

LaborDay08001.jpg

Thanks for sharing the pics Deb!

Yuck, all of that standing water...I hope they have done something about the mosquito's!

I could only find this t-shirt in kids sizes. Drat!!!! I am now on a quest to find one in an adult's X-Large!! It took me countless trips on the monorail to get this phrase down pat. Now, they have it on a damn t-shirt!!!

LaborDay08001.jpg

The X-large is at Grand Floridian. 5 years of spanish for my oldest son and this is the only thing he can say! He loves his!

THANK YOU, O GREAT ONE!
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

I will be heading over there tonite when DH gets home from work!

Jim... these are just for you. 7:30am at the FtW Marina...

LaborDay08005.jpg

LaborDay08004.jpg

LaborDay08002.jpg

LaborDay08003.jpg

(Sorry....no otters this trip. I was told they are in the process of trapping the otters on bay lake because they are interfering with the fishing excursions. Bad otters....bad, bad!)

Great pics Debbie!! That camera is awesome!

Great pics Debbie!! That camera is awesome!

Thanks, Chris. See? I told you that the picture I took of you wasn't bad! I don't post the "incriminating" ones. However, you couldn't look bad if you tried to.

I love my camera - especially because I got it for FREE!!!

CJ amazed me!! He's so smart for his age! (and cute!!)

CJ amazed me!! He's so smart for his age! (and cute!!)

He takes after his father. They are both too smart for their own britches! Yes Deb, there is 3/4 of me in the background! See, if you had all of me, you would have to have me replace your camera!:lmao:

LOL! No pictures of me either from my quick visits, so it looks like I made it through the weekend unscaved. :) Though, I see Des got one of my camper in the background of the one of Pete doing the garbage.

Maybe next time I'll make the Saturday night event. But as ya'll already know I already had plans and that was the last time I'd get to party at Pleasure Island. :( I am really gonna miss that place....

I say we all swim across bay lake with all the alcohol in backpacks...carefully dodging the gators....and throw a "survivor party" on discovery island for the Oct09 GG. If we stuff Donnies backpack with rocks and bloody raw chickens...the rest of us should be able to make it across safely!!! On the other hand...he'd probably just drop the bakpack and be the first to reach the island, and keep pushing us back in with a giant skewer!!!

I say we all swim across bay lake with all the alcohol in backpacks...carefully dodging the gators....and throw a "survivor party" on discovery island for the Oct09 GG. If we stuff Donnies backpack with rocks and bloody raw chickens...the rest of us should be able to make it across safely!!! On the other hand...he'd probably just drop the bakpack and be the first to reach the island, and keep pushing us back in with a giant skewer!!!

Except for the fact that some boat captains have told us that there are some VERY LARGE snakes that have taken up residence on the island, I'd say that would be fun. Somebody would have to swim across the lake with a shotgun or pistol also :dance3:

:lmao:
I volunteer DS's dog to be the decoy, he is so annoying we have nicknamed him AJ [annoying jerk].

Hey...I know of another dog In case AJ doesnt last long enough...but we'd have to swim fast...chihuahua's dont take very long to devour!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!