Kristin Stewart is awkward!

Not to beat this subject to death, but I think the biggest problem is not her shyness but as said earlier, her usage of drugs. I have seen quite a few articles and news reports about her usage. There is pictures of her smoking a pipe and looking quite stoned.

The girl has a problem. If she ever gets cleaned up maybe she can think straight and focus better. From what I have heard also the only reason she has as much fame as she does is because of her fans, the pre teen and some teens.

DD17 told me that she heard that they vote over and over when they like someone. They go to see the person's movies over and over. I think allot of the kids think she is "cool", maybe they feel they can relate to her due to her age or something. :confused3

Another good example of this would be Taylor Swift. Yes, the girl has talent, but she no way deserves all the awards she has won. She is not as good as Kenny Chesney, Brad Paisley, Keith Urban, George Strait, so on. Yet, the pre teens and teens vote like crazy for her, plus buy her records, go to her concerts, far more then an adult would.

For Kristen's sake I hope she gets her "act" together and gets help. Maybe she has more talent then she herself is aware of. If I am way off and wrong, then I am sorry, but I think I am correct on this.

Excuse, me but you are making some serious accusations here. What drug use are you talking about? Other than being seen smoking a pipe on her doorstep a few years back there is no proof of any drug abuse. I bet just about any actor you can think of has smoked pot. But it sounds like you are accusing her of something much more than that and you have ZERO proof of it.

I am a fan of hers and I understand people find her awkward and one dimensional, but I disagree about the "bad actor" bit. She was listed at Cannes as one of the top supporting actresses for her film "On the Road" so critics don't agree with you all. She is definitely more shy and reserved in live interviews or in front of an audience but can be much more open and animated in a taped one-on-one interview. But the general public usually doesn't see those.

And no she doesn't play the same character in each of her movies. Hopefully she will be able to have a wider range of roles as she becomes an adult and no longer a teen, but her role in The Runaways was nothing like her role in Speak, or her role in Snow White was nothing like The Cake Eaters.

Just love it when grown women love to pick on a 22 year old. Guess it makes you all feel better, like the mean girls at high school.

Excuse, me but you are making some serious accusations here. What drug use are you talking about? Other than being seen smoking a pipe on her doorstep a few years back there is no proof of any drug abuse. I bet just about any actor you can think of has smoked pot. But it sounds like you are accusing her of something much more than that and you have ZERO proof of it.

I am a fan of hers and I understand people find her awkward and one dimensional, but I disagree about the "bad actor" bit. She was listed at Cannes as one of the top supporting actresses for her film "On the Road" so critics don't agree with you all. She is definitely more shy and reserved in live interviews or in front of an audience but can be much more open and animated in a taped one-on-one interview. But the general public usually doesn't see those.

And no she doesn't play the same character in each of her movies. Hopefully she will be able to have a wider range of roles as she becomes an adult and no longer a teen, but her role in The Runaways was nothing like her role in Speak, or her role in Snow White was nothing like The Cake Eaters.

Just love it when grown women love to pick on a 22 year old. Guess it makes you all feel better, like the mean girls at high school.

Opinions are just that...OPINIONS, be they yours, mine or some random person who calls themselves a film critic. You think she's a good actress. I think she's mediocre at best and laughably awful at times (and I've seen her in all the Twilight movies, The Panic Room, Zathura, The Runaways, Into the Wild and Adventureland so I'm not just speaking out of hand.) But it doesn't matter, or SHOULDN'T matter to you what other people think. You don't know her personally. She isn't a friend or relative. She could be the bestest person in the world or she could be a total witch. NONE of us KNOW HER.

Don't take other's opinions so personally. The "mean girl" comment of yours (a standard response, along with "your just jealous", amongst fans of any particular person) was uncalled for. We're just giving opinions on her acting and interviewing. And at 22, she isn't a kid..she is ALSO a "grown woman".

I know you are a fan, but you are taking this quite personally. I don't think people are "picking on her". The majority just believe her to be a terrible actress. I think she has no talent. I think it's a shame that she gets roles that should go to people who can actually act. That's my opinion. It's OK that it is different from your opinion.

Opinions are just that...OPINIONS, be they yours, mine or some random person who calls themselves a film critic. You think she's a good actress. I think she's mediocre at best and laughably awful at times (and I've seen her in all the Twilight movies, The Panic Room, Zathura, The Runaways, Into the Wild and Adventureland so I'm not just speaking out of hand.) But it doesn't matter, or SHOULDN'T matter to you what other people think. You don't know her personally. She isn't a friend or relative. She could be the bestest person in the world or she could be a total witch. NONE of us KNOW HER.

Don't take other's opinions so personally. The "mean girl" comment of yours (a standard response, along with "your just jealous", amongst fans of any particular person) was uncalled for. We're just giving opinions on her acting and interviewing. And at 22, she isn't a kid..she is ALSO a "grown woman".

And my "mean girl" opinion is just as valid. Call it as I see it. I feel like people think it is "cool" to make fun of someone who is awkward.

I was going to ignore this same lame boring thread that gets repeated time and time again until I saw that accusation about drugs.

And my "mean girl" opinion is just as valid. Call it as I see it. I feel like people think it is "cool" to make fun of someone who is awkward.

I was going to ignore this same lame boring thread that gets repeated time and time again until I saw that accusation about drugs.

Well she HAS been seen and photographed smoking pot...so that poster (and many others) were just "calling it as they see it" too. She sure isn't alone in her use of drugs among Hollywood. However I would argue that anyone who smokes pot recreationally has a drug problem.

Not sure which is worse...the "mean girls" or the sycophants and apologists?

Well she HAS been seen and photographed smoking pot. She sure isn't alone in her use of drugs among Hollywood. However I would argue that anyone who smokes pot has a drug problem.

I was saying the person who made the accusation makes it sound like something more than pot, and there is no evidence of it. She's never been arrested for drugs, no on-set rumors about drugs being in the way of her work or causing issues, so I don't see where this "she needs to get help" accusation is coming from. :sad2:

Sure sounds like you're taking the mean girl comment personally.

Did you think she was callling you a mean girl?

Why do you care what her opinion is? You yourself said it shouldn't matter what other people think.

I agree. I will say though that I saw Snow White and the Huntsman yesterday and thought she did a decent job with it. Having seen all of the Twilight movies, Zathura and Catch that Kid, I wasn't expecting much from her but was pleasantly surprised. Of course Chris Hemsworth might have had a little something to do with it.;)

Her interviewing skills are bad but if she is indeed as shy as people say, I can understand why she has so much trouble. Like people in this thread have already said, it's much easier for an actor to play a character because they can "be" someone else and are just reading the lines. But when it comes to interviews, that's entirely different. I do wish someone would help her with that though. I've read some of her quotes from them and she seems incredibly introverted and private. Not that there's anything wrong with being that way.

You know Meatloaf performs HORRIBLY live. He suffers from terrible stage fright. He was on American Idol years ago, I think performing with Katherine McPhee and he looked like he was going to pass out and die. Sweaty, shaking, no eye contact. I recall him saying he doesn't know how he got through it.

Maybe KStew is a stoner, or maybe she has anxiety, or maybe she's just a shy awkward person with no social skills, or maybe she's on "the spectrum". Who knows.

You know Meatloaf performs HORRIBLY live. He suffers from terrible stage fright. He was on American Idol years ago, I think performing with Katherine McPhee and he looked like he was going to pass out and die. Sweaty, shaking, no eye contact. I recall him saying he doesn't know how he got through it.

Maybe KStew is a stoner, or maybe she has anxiety, or maybe she's just a shy awkward person with no social skills, or maybe she's on "the spectrum". Who knows.

Interesting about Meatloaf. Perhaps when he said that he would do anything for love but he wouldn't do that, he meant perform live.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter