Kristi and Brian's Wedding **New Plans!**

Kristi, I have so enjoyed reading about your plans. I love love LOVE the invites!!!! I was originally planning on a backyard wedding, but decided last week that I want a disney wedding and the swan seems to be the most reasonably priced, so I plan on being a swan bride too next June. I'm considering the beach for the ceremony since I will be having a "luau" reception a couple of weeks after we get married. Anyway, I have thoroughly enjoyed reading everything and I think your dress is fabulous. Can't wait to read more!

Awww thanks!! Yay for Swan brides!! The beach location for the ceremony is lovely! That's a great choice! Especially since you are having the luau reception! Can't wait to hear more of your plans! Do you have a pj??

Happy Birthday mamacitaaa!! <3

Thanks love!!!

Happy Birthday! I love your dress and jewels!

Thank you so much!!!

I think I'm going to go with About Face. Awhile back I posted all of Karen's vendors on the boards, and the only ones that anyone had any knowledge of was them. And I'm all about reviews from brides!

Thanks for the info! Have you contacted them yet? Are you planning on having them do hair and make up?

Thanks for the info! Have you contacted them yet? Are you planning on having them do hair and make up?

Not yet. I actually just contacted Karen about the cake vendor and the hair/make up. I do want them to do my hair and make up and I'm thinking about using It's Tasty Too or Party Flavors for the cake! I'll let you know what she says!

Wonderful! Thank you! I've contacted It's Tasty Too about a surprise groom's cake and they have been very, very helpful and the price seems good as well!

ahhh....I am so behind :cutie: Anyway love everything as usual and that dress...a-ma-zing!!!! I am glad you found something that you love and Brian will love it as well. Happy Birthday as well!!! Hearts you!!!!!:hug:

Krisi sweetie - just wanted to wish you a belated 'Happy Birthday'!!!

2dogmom - (sorry to hi-jack your PJ Kristi!!!) A warm welcome to our small but very distinguished band of Swan brides. We will all be looking forward to hearing all your plans and we would love for you to start a PJ so as we can all keep abreast of what is going on!!!
Good luck and happy planning

Awww thanks!! Yay for Swan brides!! The beach location for the ceremony is lovely! That's a great choice! Especially since you are having the luau reception! Can't wait to hear more of your plans! Do you have a pj??

I don't have a pj here, but I do have a wordpress blog that has my planning so far for the luau and now Swan.

2dogmom - (sorry to hi-jack your PJ Kristi!!!) A warm welcome to our small but very distinguished band of Swan brides. We will all be looking forward to hearing all your plans and we would love for you to start a PJ so as we can all keep abreast of what is going on!!!

Thanks for the welcome. I have a wordpress blog. Not sure if I want to have two. Here is the blog. http://planningmybigday.wordpress.com/ I may have one here too just because it is Disney :)

ahhh....I am so behind :cutie: Anyway love everything as usual and that dress...a-ma-zing!!!! I am glad you found something that you love and Brian will love it as well. Happy Birthday as well!!! Hearts you!!!!!:hug:

Thanks love!!!

Krisi sweetie - just wanted to wish you a belated 'Happy Birthday'!!!

Thank you so much! And hi-jack away! Us Swan brides have to stick together!! :grouphug:

Thanks for the welcome. I have a wordpress blog. Not sure if I want to have two. Here is the blog. http://planningmybigday.wordpress.com/ I may have one here too just because it is Disney :)

Can't wait to check it out! And you should definitely start a pj here as well! The girls here are soooo supportive and helpful!!

Hope you had a great birthday, Kristi!!! :yay:

Thank you so much!!! :flower3:

Happy belated birthday!!

I think there is something so classy about pearl stud earrings. I have a pair that I wear all the time. That way you wouldn't have to worry about the jewelry being too much of a good thing. You seem to have excellent taste, so I am sure you will come up with something perfect!

I am so, so glad that you got a new dress!! It sounds like you got some awesome service, and the new dress looks absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations :)

Not yet. I actually just contacted Karen about the cake vendor and the hair/make up. I do want them to do my hair and make up and I'm thinking about using It's Tasty Too or Party Flavors for the cake! I'll let you know what she says!

I just got back from my honeymoon and am catching up! So glad you got your new dress..it looks amazing!

Definitely go with It's Tasty Too. I'm local so I went for a tasting a both places. Not only is It's Tasty Too a lot cheaper, but I actually liked the taste more! They were amazing to work with! Our grooms cake turned out perfectly!

Happy belated birthday!!

I think there is something so classy about pearl stud earrings. I have a pair that I wear all the time. That way you wouldn't have to worry about the jewelry being too much of a good thing. You seem to have excellent taste, so I am sure you will come up with something perfect!

Thanks for the bday wishes!!
And I agree, I do love the pearl stud earrings. Simple and elegant :)

I am so, so glad that you got a new dress!! It sounds like you got some awesome service, and the new dress looks absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations :)

Thanks!!!

I just got back from my honeymoon and am catching up! So glad you got your new dress..it looks amazing!

Definitely go with It's Tasty Too. I'm local so I went for a tasting a both places. Not only is It's Tasty Too a lot cheaper, but I actually liked the taste more! They were amazing to work with! Our grooms cake turned out perfectly!

Thank you!! I'm not local so any help with these sorts of things are great! I think I've definitely made my decision to go with them now! Thanks again!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter