Kiddie Pool at the French Quarter??

SnoWhiteRabbit

DIS Veteran
Is there a kiddie pool at the French Quarter? I just finished looking at the photos at Deb's wdwig, but I didn't see a pciture of a kiddie pool. they must have one, right? I want to switch a reservationf rom another mod to the French Quarter (I think), but I have to have a kiddie pool...(I have 3 kiddies...lol...a 4 yr old, 2 yr old, and a 9 month old).

And if you've been there, what does the kiddie pool look like? Is it cute?

Thanks!

Yes there is a smaller shallow round pool, it's really cute. I remember it from our stay in 2000 when our son was 4. They also have life jackets available. If you are standing facing the large pool it is on the right hand side.

The kiddie pool also has chairs there so that you can sit. Of course, I was in the water with DD since she was only 20 months at the time, and wanted me with her. It's actually very nice and a little seculded from the main pool, so it gives the little ones a feeling of it being their own.

Right near the pool is a little playground, also. That's a great place for the kids to run around in too, and it's just for the little ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter