Keys to the Kingdom/The trip of a lifetime!

I have truly loved loved reading your trip report. How lucky we all are to get the behind the scenes of your once in a lifetime trip. Congrats to you and your family, and it is easy to see that you all truly appreciated and enjoyed all your special moments!!! :)

Truly an awesome experience. Thank you for taking the time for each of us to experience it with you.

Donna said:
I was just wondering, did you read DIS boards BEFORE you won your trip or did you find us afterwards? Either way, doesn't matter, i think it's so cool that you're here now and we got to hear all the behind the scenes story. I love reading trip reports and this is definitely the ultimate one! thanks!

We found it just before we left...and I am so glad that we did! :goodvibes
Everyone has been so kind and wonderful to us! We appreciate ALL the good wishes :cloud9:
Thanks so much!!!

Are you still on :cloud9: ? It must feel like a
dream to have had this experience. Like so
many others here I am so glad you shared
the magic with us!! We'd still love to have
ya in chat! :thumbsup2 Please join us soon!

I was so excited to run across this trip report today. I watched the video of your family going down Main Street and it brought tears to my eyes. I was so excited for you. Isn't Disney great? Congratulations. What wonderful memories for your children.

Beautifully written! :thumbsup2 What an incredible experience that must have been! And how cool is it that we get to hear first hand, all the details? :banana: What a wonderful lifelong memory for you and your family.
Hurry up and win another trip so we can live vicariously through your writing again!

Thanks so much for sharing your amazing trip report with us. I don't think Disney could have found a more deserving or special family for this once in a lifetime trip.

WOW! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing your trip report with all of us. It was written so beautifuly I felt as if I was there with you! :goodvibes :sunny:

MinnieRocks, I read every single thing that you wrote. I'm so excited that you had a wonderful trip. We're all envy of you. I'm so happy that a true Disney fan enjoyed the magical trip.

You've got to know that you're a DIS celebrity... and to have a celebrity actually take the time to write a personal story is profound!

As everyone has said, your story brought me to tears, it was like being right there with you and your family, and I am so glad your family was chosen!

My favorite things would have been 1) being alone in Magic Kingdom 2) riding next to Cinderella on the carousel and 3) being on TV.

God bless you and thanks for taking the time and remembering all that you did for this trip report!

Outstanding story and diary.......THANK YOU!! My daughter was having her hair cut at the Main Street Barber Shop during YOUR parade. We had no idea (duh!!) what was going on that day, so here is our CONGRATULATIONS to you and yours!! As you may know, the parade finishes near the Barber Shop. Well, I had my camcorder going as your Main Street taxi stopped just outside the Barber Shop and I watched as a CM gave you and your family just Disney bag after Disney bag after Disney bag!! Now your vacation events are part of OUR vacation memories. Here's hoping WE receive a call like yours soon, too!

I just found this trip report, what a fun prize to win. What a fun trip you had, I'm so jealous. :teeth:

Thank you so much for sharing your magical experience with us. I laughed, I cried, it became a part of me :sunny:

I have been so busy on the Best Kept Secrets thread that I COMPLETELY missed this one!

I just read through all 28 pages! How wonderful for you!

I guess I'll have to join that blubbering club along with you! ;)

When I started reading your trip report, I was envious of a "free trip".
But as I read, I was grateful that someone so very special was chosen
for this special honor. You were indeed blessed with the ability to value
the opportunity that was given to you. And we are all blessed that you
have "a way with words" and can bring it all alive for us. Thank you for
sharing.

dznymemories said:
When I started reading your trip report, I was envious of a "free trip".
But as I read, I was grateful that someone so very special was chosen
for this special honor. You were indeed blessed with the ability to value
the opportunity that was given to you. And we are all blessed that you
have "a way with words" and can bring it all alive for us. Thank you for
sharing.

Thanks so much! It has been a pleasure sharing the trip with everyone and hearing their feedback :goodvibes
It has also given me a unique keepsake and reminder of this incredible experience! :cloud9:

Wow :cool1: Congratulations!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc Great job with your trip report I just found and read it all today. I was hooked. I am so glad you have this memory for you and your family. Disney is a magic place and I am so happy for you.

MinnieRocks!
Thanks for the great story. I agree that you are a DIS celebrity. I even called my husband to tell him I found your thread. I only wish that I had found it sooner. Thanks for lots of chill bumps and tears.

By the way....my absolute favorite part in your video is the expression on your son's face when he sees Mickey coming. You can see him change from a young man of 13 to a little boy of about 6 in seconds. :yay: :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter