Kevin is at the Star Wars Celebration!!!

(though there is this theory that he is secretly a really powerful force user who is just pretending to be a bumbling idiot)

OMG - I can't even COUNT the number of remarks going through my head right now. Or the number of targets I'm thinking of. :rolleyes1

"This isn't the event Kevin is looking for."

3e557a0899e0a465ac7d2adae539a71f.jpg
Wait - is that dude throwing up gang signs? :jester:

I guess there will be no Star Wars TourGuide Kevin Klose in costume up for future DIS Auctions.
I could see him in either side....the dark side would most likely look better.

OMG - I can't even COUNT the number of remarks going through my head right now. Or the number of targets I'm thinking of. :rolleyes1

If you haven't seen the Jar Jar is secretly a Sith Lord theory, it's REALLY interesting IMO

If you haven't seen the Jar Jar is secretly a Sith Lord theory, it's REALLY interesting IMO
Cause every sith lord needs to be splattered across the viewport of a StarSpeeder 1000.

Cause every sith lord needs to be splattered across the viewport of a StarSpeeder 1000.
I always adore your "legal speak" because you make such complicated things easy for my feeble mind to understand. But this statement - were you speaking English? Does not compute. I no understand these words.

It’s a star tours reference. One of the scenes is the star tours vehicle underwater. Jar Jar Binks swims in front of the vehicle and has an unplanned impact with the screen. It is quite satisfying.

It’s a star tours reference. One of the scenes is the star tours vehicle underwater. Jar Jar Binks swims in front of the vehicle and has an unplanned impact with the screen. It is quite satisfying.
Guess I shoulda put a :) ?

Reactions: jcb
Day 1 down. Entering Day 2.

The Disney Parks booth featuring Galaxies Edge stuff is amazing. We had a chance to preview it and take pics before the general public and we started working. It is an incredible space and Disney did an awesome job. If you are following us on social media there is a pic of me in the ride vehicle for the Rise of the Resistance. There is a lot of the merchandise on display that will be in the park and there is a space for an Imagineer to speak to guests There are virtual booths for your Star Wars 'confessional'.

We are in a separate room on the 4th floor called the Disney Vacation Planning Center. It is really well decorated and set up. They did an awesome job with it, It is very cute and inviting.

Yesterday was slow for people wanting vacation quotes but that didn't come as a surprise - most people waited in a 4 hour line elsewhere to buy merchandise. We think it will be busy today.

Disney is giving a special exclusive Galaxy's Edge button if you come in and talk to an agent, They have Darth Vader rice crispy treats if you book a package and if you book a $10,000+ package every one in your party gets a special light saber. It might sound crazy but they gave away 4 yesterday!!

We have met a lot of great listeners already and we hope to meet many more today.

If you or anyone you know is at the Star Wars Celebration please tell them to come to the 4th Floor in the West Side and look for us. We have DIS pins and would love to meet everyone.

The Disney Parks booth featuring Galaxies Edge stuff is amazing. We had a chance to preview it and take pics before the general public and we started working. It is an incredible space and Disney did an awesome job. If you are following us on social media there is a pic of me in the ride vehicle for the Rise of the Resistance. There is a lot of the merchandise on display that will be in the park and there is a space for an Imagineer to speak to guests There are virtual booths for your Star Wars 'confessional'.

We are in a separate room on the 4th floor called the Disney Vacation Planning Center. It is really well decorated and set up. They did an awesome job with it, It is very cute and inviting.

Yesterday was slow for people wanting vacation quotes but that didn't come as a surprise - most people waited in a 4 hour line elsewhere to buy merchandise. We think it will be busy today.

Disney is giving a special exclusive Galaxy's Edge button if you come in and talk to an agent, They have Darth Vader rice crispy treats if you book a package and if you book a $10,000+ package every one in your party gets a special light saber. It might sound crazy but they gave away 4 yesterday!!

We have met a lot of great listeners already and we hope to meet many more today.

If you or anyone you know is at the Star Wars Celebration please tell them to come to the 4th Floor in the West Side and look for us. We have DIS pins and would love to meet everyone.
What times are you there from? I plan on stopping by and saying hi on Saturday!

I just came to this thread to see Kevin's reaction. I'm not on Instagram. I have been rewatching the original 1977-1983 Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back and will then rewatch Return of the Jedi to refresh my memory. I haven't seen these in decades. The only other one I've seen is the one with BB8 in it. Have no idea where that one fits in with the others. Hopefully that will improve my experience when we visit WDW's GE in summer 2020....if the line has gone down any by then. Hope Kevin enjoys!

I so wish I could be there. The only time that part of the DIS team is in my hometown and I can't be there. I have been following on Twitter and Instagram, love the posts. I hope you have had a good time sightseeing even with the "usual" crazy weather here.

Thanks for the update John - and definitely saw that photo of you in the ride vehicle ... you looked very happy!

When I heard there would be a vacation planning center at first I thought it seemed a bit odd as why would people take the time to do that .... then I see more and more photos and video of the Galaxy's Edge stuff and I can see how it can motivate people to want to book a vacation, so very smart!

Hope you have a great day, a great weekend, and a great vacation! (oh wait, I did that wrong)

I wish I was there. I would come over and say HI I am living thorough your instagram

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!