• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*Kendra and Casey's TR 8/2/8 Updated 8/23/08 RANDY'S PICS ARE UP AND WELCOME BAG PICS

We got our room assignment for our Disney cruise, and WE WERE UPGRADED!!!!!:banana: :banana: When we booked we were guaranteed an oceanview. I looked online last night and saw that we had been upgraded to a room with a Verandah!!!!! When I booked the cruise the CM put a note on the account that we were getting married at Disney and this was our Disney honeymoon. She said it might help us get an upgrade... I guess it worked!!!

Only 25 days to go!!!!
OMG you are sooooooo close now!!

Had you booked a guaranteed cabin then with DCL rather than picking an actual stateroom number??
I wonder if I've scuppered our chances at an upgrade by picking a stateroom number, darnit!

But yey for you getting an upgrade :cool1: not at all jealous :rolleyes1

Great for upgrades! Congrats! You are getting so close!!!!:cool1:
Thank you!

Yeah for upgrades!!
Thanks!:goodvibes

YAY!!!! Upgrades! Congrats.. The clock keeps ticking.. won't be long now!!
The clock keeps running!

OMG you are sooooooo close now!!

Had you booked a guaranteed cabin then with DCL rather than picking an actual stateroom number??
I wonder if I've scuppered our chances at an upgrade by picking a stateroom number, darnit!

But yey for you getting an upgrade :cool1: not at all jealous :rolleyes1

Yeah, we had a guaranteed Oceanview, with no rooms assignment. I logged on the other night and looked up our cabin and we have a balcony! You could call DCL and put a note on the account that your having a Disney wedding/honeymoon. I normally never get this lucky!

Yeah for the upgrade:banana: that is great! I think I have DH convinced on a cruise- sans boys- for our anniversary--cant wait to hear all the details of yours!

It wont be long now!

Yeah for the upgrade:banana: that is great! I think I have DH convinced on a cruise- sans boys- for our anniversary--cant wait to hear all the details of yours!

It wont be long now!

Oh, an anniversary cruise would be nice!

We're going to get our marriage license today!!!

Ok, had to get that out of my system!:rotfl:

Kendra!!
We are even closer!

My mom and I were in Disney last saturday, and I mentioned something to her about you getting married the weekend before us and using whitehall. She got soo excited, and asked me about a million questions about your wedding! So, she wanted me to send you her wishes and congrats!:love:

My crazy mother.. everytime she hears wedding music she busts out in tears!

Kendra!!
We are even closer!

My mom and I were in Disney last saturday, and I mentioned something to her about you getting married the weekend before us and using whitehall. She got soo excited, and asked me about a million questions about your wedding! So, she wanted me to send you her wishes and congrats!:love:

My crazy mother.. everytime she hears wedding music she busts out in tears!

Aw, your mom is so sweet! Tell her I said thanks! I cry everytime I hear wedding music too! I don't know how I'm going to make it through the ceremony. When do you come into Disney for your wedding? You could crash my wedding. I might have to crash yours!!:rotfl:

I wish we were. Me and my sister are heading down on Tuesday the 5th, so we don't have long..otherwise you would def. see me pop up somewhere at yours!! I'm sure Mom would too, but she has a doctors appt the day before my wedding..it got a little crazy here at the end!

Feel free to show up at mine..i'll be looking for you! 5:00 we'll be heading over!

I wish we were. Me and my sister are heading down on Tuesday the 5th, so we don't have long..otherwise you would def. see me pop up somewhere at yours!! I'm sure Mom would too, but she has a doctors appt the day before my wedding..it got a little crazy here at the end!

Feel free to show up at mine..i'll be looking for you! 5:00 we'll be heading over!

Are you having pictures taken at the GF? We probably will stop by!

Yep!! We'll be on the staircase at 4! We'll have to make some sort of baseball signal so I know its you! haha.. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter