kayaking at FW

skondo10

Mouseketeer
Hello!
Has anyone ever tried kayaking at FW? We were thinking about doing this on our Christmas trip and were wondering what it was like. Where can you kayak to? Thanks for the advice.

WE had inquired if we could bring our own yaks....BUT, no pvt watercraft allowed...
however, you can rent a SOT...SIT ON TOP or a canoe at the bike barn.......
you just follow a simple water way through the campground...does not take very long, 40 minutes or so round trip...nice peacful little paddle....
SPINNER....................................................:sunny:

Hahaha Larry. I fall out of one Canoe and it never ends. :)I will tell you this much... Make sure you leave your NON-Waterproof Camara on shore. And don't ask my wife to hold the canoe while you are getting in.

Anyone know how much it is to rent a canoe? How old do you have to be to rent one? Thanks!:D

my husband and son, boy scouts both, took out a canoe, first time at the FORT...someone stood up for a moment and turned over, BOTH wet and disgraced right in front of the aternoon viewing audience, which we were later told, gatherto watch the amusements...
my litttle son and I, paddled away, laughing all the way....
it has become one of our best FORT stories, and have photos to back it up.....kayaks are soooo much easier..
paddle on...............spinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter