• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

JW Marriott Bonnet Creek Shuttle

md1982

Earning My Ears
Hi all, traveling with family with two scooters. How are the shuttle buses here? Are they even a possibility with two scooters? Or any other Marriott resorts shuttles? Or is a Disney resort the best bet?

I’m not hugely familiar with the off-site shuttles, but I believe they are often “coach” buses and may not always be accessible. I suggest you contact the resort to ask about accessible transportation to/from the parks. They may need to provide a taxi if the buses don’t accommodate.

There are a few resorts that use Disney style busses, but not many. Definitely call and ask, if I recall correctly the Marriott ones aren't accessible at all.

I have read that their buses are iffy for scooters/wheelchairs. We’ve thought about staying there but always opted against it since we decided we would have to rent an accessible vehicle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter