Just a quick POR question???????????

Fish2girls

Mouseketeer
Hello!! Can anyone tell me which room is the closest to the food courts and bus stops. We don't really want to walk too far and would like to stay close to the main action if we can ( with 2 small children it would be a lot easier). We are going to be in POR next month and want to request a room if we can.
Thanx to all who can help!! :thanks:

I'll tell you, but you will be spoiled for any other trip to POR. :teeth:

Buildings 14 and 18 in Alligator Bayou are the closest to everything-bus stop, food court, pool. And the first year we went, we got a corner room in building 14 facing the river, it was wonderful! :love:

The only problem is, when we returned the next year, our room was in a different building, facing the pool, upstairs, it felt like we were at a completely different place. We just didn't feel in the middle of the action like before.

If you prefer the Mansions, I think Magnolia Terrace is the best, but I've always stayed in the bayou section, it's homier. :goodvibes

My preference is in the mansions - Parterre Place. I always request "quiet pool side" which means I'm really close to the bridge going over to the food court/main bus stop, but really, really close to the parking lot, which is great for us as we use our rental car alot.

Parterre Place feels like my "home away from home" and I've always had a great stay while there.

Fish2girls said:
Hello!! Can anyone tell me which room is the closest to the food courts and bus stops. We don't really want to walk too far and would like to stay close to the main action if we can ( with 2 small children it would be a lot easier). We are going to be in POR next month and want to request a room if we can.
Thanx to all who can help!! :thanks:

Building 14 in the Alligator Bayou section is the closest to the main building. You can request it but keep in mind that most people probaly will and that you should be prepared to end up in a far away building and still enjoy your stay.

We just stayed in room 1441. It was a corner room on the second floor of building 14. We could see the food court from outside our door. But I second jenga1030's remark. I never want to stay in another room again! :sunny:

You might be better off requesting to be close to the main building rather than requesting a specific building. If they can't put you in that building and don't know why you requested it, they won't know what other building might also work.

Four Words: Building 14, Alligator Bayou. Make sure you specifically request this building though as your most important request as this building fills up fast.

Also remember that you can request something, but you are not guarenteed it. Disney is pretty good though about honoring requests when they can. :)

Again, we stayed in building 14, 5 minutes from food court & the first bus stop. Definately ask for building 14.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter