June 7, 2014 Fantasy Western Caribbean

Hi everyone,

We are so excited to take our kids on their first cruise ever. Ours too, unless you want to count a weekend booze cruise when we were younger! We have DD (12), DD (7) and DS (5). We are also traveling with another family. We would love to be part of the new list for the fish extenders.

Look forward to chatting with and meeting some new friends!

Jennifer (from sunny Phoenix, Arizona)

Hello everyone,

We are booked on this cruise as well. It will be DH and I and our four kids...DS 11, DD 9, DS 6, and DS 4 (in Feb). We were on the Fantasy this June and loved it. We live in the Phoenix area so we are planning to do the weekend cruise on the Wonder out of San Diego May 17 as well. I know that super short cruise will be leaving us wanting more so we decided this cruise would be great timing to cheer us up and start the summer out right!

Jennifer, I see you are from Phoenix too! I'm excited to see some other AZ families on our cruise :)

Hi everyone,

Does anyone want to start a new Fish Extender list? I am very interested in doing it and would help organize it. I have just never done it before, so not sure how to start it up!! Would love to start working on some cute and fun things.

Amanda - so excited to see another Arizona family!! Hope we get to meet!

Jennifer

Hi Jennifer and Amanda,

There's a third Zonie on this cruise. We are in South Chandler. Looking forward to meeting everyone, it's only 5 months away!!!!

Jack

Hi everyone,

With some help of some new friends on this Board, I am starting Fish Extender List #2. Since I am new to Disney cruises, we are going to cap this list at 12 cabins.

All I need is a little information from you if you want to join:
Names, ages, character favorites (if your child has one), allergies and your stateroom number.

It should be fun! Thank you.

Jennifer

Helloooo fellow cruisers....soooo excited about this cruise...just joined the dis for a last min cruise next wk, but taking advantage & prepping for the June 7, 2014 cruise aboard the fantasy...so this will be cruise #2 for some in our party & #1 for the rest...very interested in the door decorating & fish extender...I read in the thread that the 1st FE group was closed, but would love to have another one going...can't wait!!!!

:welcome: party:

Welcome to the group, tchraline! We are so excited that you can join us! I understand that you posted about joining a FE group, and I'm sorry that you had just missed the cutoff on my FE group #1, but our new friend from over at the Facebook page has opened up a second group! I believe that she had just posted about it on this thread...this one may fill up fast since we are only about 5 months out, so you may want to sign up as soon as you can, especially since you have a bunch of cabins!

We will see you at our Dis meet onboard in 5 months! Have a Happy New Year!

:welcome: party:

Welcome to the group, tchraline! We are so excited that you can join us! I understand that you posted about joining a FE group, and I'm sorry that you had just missed the cutoff on my FE group #1, but our new friend from over at the Facebook page has opened up a second group! I believe that she had just posted about it on this thread...this one may fill up fast since we are only about 5 months out, so you may want to sign up as soon as you can, especially since you have a bunch of cabins!

We will see you at our Dis meet onboard in 5 months! Have a Happy New Year!

Hi tchraline!! Would love to have you on our FE group #2. So far, we just have 4 cabins, but it's a start. If you could give me your names, ages of your kiddos, any character favorites, allergies and stateroom number, that would be great. You can message me (I just can't respond until I have 10 posts apparently). :) Thank you.

Jennifer

I see that there are a few more people who have joined our thread...Please let me know if you want to be on our FE Group #2 list. We are going to cap it at 12 cabins and we have 4 so far!

Please respond to this thread or message me with your names, ages of kids, any favorite characters, allergies and stateroom number.

Thank you!!!:cool1:

Has anyone done the Bobsled and Dunn's Falls tour before in Jamaica? It looks amazing. We found a company that will allow my 5 (almost 6 year old) go. It's more of a height thing, but he is tall enough. Disney says they must be 6 and this company says 5...They are much cheaper and you don't pay until you meet them at the cruise port...

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Hello,

We just booked our cruise today and would like to join the fish extender. This is our third disney cruise but only our second fish extender. I am not able to post messages yet since I have not sent enough messages. We are two cabins. Room 7024 and 7026. 7024........disney mom, disney son (age 8 with a nut allergy) and disney aunt. Room 7026.....grandma and grandpa.

Thank you,
Beach bums

I see that there are a few more people who have joined our thread...Please let me know if you want to be on our FE Group #2 list. We are going to cap it at 12 cabins and we have 4 so far!

Please respond to this thread or message me with your names, ages of kids, any favorite characters, allergies and stateroom number.

Thank you!!!:cool1:
Hello. I am not sure if my first post went thru or not. We would like to join your group two fish extender please. This is our third disney cruise. We sailed on the fantasy last year and the dream the previous year. We just booked our cruise. We are two rooms. Room 7026... Grandma (Kathy) and grandpa (Tom). Room 7024...disney mom (Angie), disney son (Connor, age 8 with a nut allergy), and myself disney aunt (Aimee). This will be our second fish extender.....we enjoyed the fish extender on the last cruise.

Welcome aboard Beach Bums! I'm sure you be added to the 2nd FE group. You should hear something shortly, we won't forget you!

Hello. I am not sure if my first post went thru or not. We would like to join your group two fish extender please. This is our third disney cruise. We sailed on the fantasy last year and the dream the previous year. We just booked our cruise. We are two rooms. Room 7026... Grandma (Kathy) and grandpa (Tom). Room 7024...disney mom (Angie), disney son (Connor, age 8 with a nut allergy), and myself disney aunt (Aimee). This will be our second fish extender.....we enjoyed the fish extender on the last cruise.

Hi Beach Bums!!

So glad you posted. I can't do private messages either, since I don't have enough posts. I have added your two cabins to our list. I will email you once we have a complete list. We only have 5 so far...One never got back to me. :sad2:

Thank you!! So excited!!

Jennifer

Thank you!!!:

Thanks for adding the beach bum group to the second fe. We really liked the fe on the last cruise. Let me know if you need my email address.
Thanks,
Aimee
:):)

Hi! I sent a private message to someone and I have promptly forgotten who. I just want to make sure that we made the cut for a FE list! I am cruising with my family which includes my husband, and DD (8) and DS (11). We will be in stateroom 7068. We will be also tagging along with Beffiefox! Thanks so much! and can't wait.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter