June 7, 2014 Fantasy Western Caribbean

Hi! I sent a private message to someone and I have promptly forgotten who. I just want to make sure that we made the cut for a FE list! I am cruising with my family which includes my husband, and DD (8) and DS (11). We will be in stateroom 7068. We will be also tagging along with Beffiefox! Thanks so much! and can't wait.

Awesome!!! I have added you to my list. I already have beffiefox on there also. Funny - everyone is on deck 7, except for us and our friends, who are on deck 8!

That's so funny because majority of FE #1 staterooms are on deck 8 lol!

Is it too late to sign up for the FE??

It would be our 2nd cruise and we are on deck 2.....please let me know....

Roy

Roy - No, it's not too late. We would love to have you join FE group #2. Please give me your names, ages, character favorites (if any), note any allergies and stateroom number, if you have it! I'll add you on and let you know once the list is finalized. Thank you!!

Jennifer

Jennifer;

Here is the information for us.....

Roy, 36 years old, old school mickey.

Rachael, 12 years old, oswald.

We have no allergies and are in room # 2008

We did an FE on our first cruise so we have the basics of it.....I wasn't going to be included in one this time but decided it would be fun and we could explore the ship like we did last time....it was a blast delivering little happy packages to everyone.

Thanks for letting us be a part of the FE group....greatly appreciated!!!!

Roy

**Attention FE group #1**
One thing that I forgot to ask of you guys is your DIS screen name. I have most of them, but I'm missing DIS names for a select few parties. Here is the names of those that I have so far...if your name is missing for your party, please provide it to me so that I may add to the list. Thanks!
Ladyj0212(me)
Melliebrown(Melissa)
Club Disney Chandler(Jack)
DisneyDee27(Dee)
Squirrelgirl(Kendall)
Whitfive(Michelle)
Lodiefive(Laurie)

:beach:

Hi tchraline!! Would love to have you on our FE group #2. So far, we just have 4 cabins, but it's a start. If you could give me your names, ages of your kiddos, any character favorites, allergies and stateroom number, that would be great. You can message me (I just can't respond until I have 10 posts apparently). :) Thank you. Jennifer

Hi Jennifer...I just logged in & saw you have FE #2 going...I'm soooooo excited...we would love to be a part of FE #2...here is our info:
Cabin 8015
David
Aline
DJ, 6 yrs old
Lucas, 13 months
No Allergies & Alcohol ok for adults
I'm traveling with a couple cabins, I'm going to check with them about joining. Thank you...132 days to go!!!!

@ladyj0212 thank you for private messaging me, but I'm unable to private message either bcuz I haven't posted enough yet :)

Hi Jennifer...I just logged in & saw you have FE #2 going...I'm soooooo excited...we would love to be a part of FE #2...here is our info:
Cabin 8015
David
Aline
DJ, 6 yrs old
Lucas, 13 months
No Allergies & Alcohol ok for adults
I'm traveling with a couple cabins, I'm going to check with them about joining. Thank you...132 days to go!!!!

Hi there!! We would love to have you join FE#2. I have added you to the list. Yes, let me know if you have more cabins that would like to join. I would like to add a total of 4 more and be done!!! Thanks!!

Jennifer

We just put our deposit down today! :cool1: It is our first-ever cruise and had to be DCL!

I'm Irene and I'll be traveling with DH Jeremy and we will be celebrating 20 years of marriage on June 18. DD Alaina will also be with us and she will turn 9 on June 9.

We are really looking forward to finding some friends for DD to hang out with. My DD doesn't know a stranger and is so excited about the FE. I know she's going to think of some fun things to do.

If anyone has any excursion tips we are especially interested in advice there. Hoping to have fun but keep the costs down a bit. :goodvibes

Welcome Irene (and family)! Glad to have you join us!:cool1:

We have a facebook page if you are interested:

Disney Fantasy Fun Cruise June 7, 2014

and we also have FE lists going if you are interested in that as well.:goodvibes
128 days to go!! woohoo!

Irene, Did you want me to add you to our fish extender list?? We have room for just a few more cabins...If so, please give me your cabin number if you have it!

muse7mom - do you want to join in as well??

Anyone else?

Thanks!!

Irene, Did you want me to add you to our fish extender list?? We have room for just a few more cabins...If so, please give me your cabin number if you have it!

muse7mom - do you want to join in as well??

Anyone else?

Thanks!!

muse7mom and Irene are the same person! Me! :rotfl: I must have worded something wrong. DH and DD have decided we'd like to be part of the FE group. Just tell me what I need to do. We are completely new here so I'll need the tips!

Attention: Fish Extender #2 Participants!!! Here is the finalized list. Please look it over and if there is an error, let me know. There are a couple of cabin numbers missing - I will update those once we have them!!!

The only rule: Have Fun!!!

I am brand new to Fish Extenders also. If you have questions, please post them as there are some lovely people on this board who can help us out! This has also been posted on the Facebook page.

8108 David, Jennifer, Matthew (5) (super hereos), Kaitlin (12)(Minnie), Gabriela (7) (Rapunzel and Sofia the First)… traveling with 8104

8104 Dave, Dina, Colby (12) (Donald Duck), JP (10) (Goofy, Pluto, Mickey), Katie (7) (Rapunzel and Sofia the First)

7060 Alex, Bethany, David (4) (Sheriff Callie and Mickey), Emma (8) (Elsa and Minnie)… nut allergy

7026 Tom, Kathy, Grandparents; traveling with 7024

7024 Angie (Mom), Aimee (Aunt), Connor (8)… nut allergy; traveling with 7026

7068 Alex, Audrey, Brian (11) (Mickey), Isabella (8) (Olaf)

2008 Roy (likes Old School Mickey), Rachael (12) (likes Oswald)

TBD Evelyn, Matthew (18)… Celebrating Matthew's HS graduation

TBD Michael (21), Alexa (21)… Celebrating Michael's 21st bday

TBD Robert, Beth, Bobby (7), Dominic (5), Bella (10), Violet (1)…, Celebrating Bella's 10th bday

8015 David, Aline, DJ (6), Lucas (13 months)

8070 Jeremy, Irene, Alaina (9) (Elsa)… Alaina turns 9 on June 9

7666 Wilf, Debbie DS(6) DS(8) (both like Avengers)

7664 Joe (likes Scrooge), Bobbie…50th anniversary

7662 Joe, Jessica

7660 John, Kim, DS(10) (Avengers), DD (13)

7670 Ken, Stephanie, DS(8) DS(11) (both like Avengers)

8174 Eddie, Stacy, Caroline (11) (Olaf)

I posted the Fish Extender list...Please note that the smiley faces that showed up should be age 8. Please also make the following notes on your print out...

7060...David has the allergy, not Emma..they are traveling with 7068

7068...Brian has a nut allergy

Thanks.

Hi everyone! We just booked on a whim with another family. I will be travelling with my husband Matt and my two kids.

My son Colby will be turning 10 a couple days before so we will be celebrating!
My daughter Lyla , 5, does not remember her first Disney cruise so this is going to be awesome.

I would like to participate in the fish extenders (9558) if we can. Got to find out where it is :confused3

I put in a request to join the FB group if that's ok.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and catching up on the posts.

We have only been on one other Disney cruise and that was in 2010 in the Mediterranean. I'm hoping to relax a bit more this time. :rotfl2:

Jen

Our family is sailing June 7th and are interested in doing a Fish Extender exchange. Can we please join a group? Sorry I am a little late, but we've had two family surgeries this year and I got behind.

Ron and Tamara (celebrating 25th anniversary) - state room 6522
Haley (18 years, first cruise, celebrating 18th birthday and HS graduation) and Lindsey (18 years, celebrating HS graduation) - state room 6501 (this may change).

We are so excited and my girls have already been making FE ideas.
We did one other Disney Cruise back in 2000 and there were no FE, so this is really fun!! I have also put in a request to join the FB page.

We are so very excited for this trip and to do these exchanges.
Thank you, Tamara

We have had changes to our group, here is the most updated list.

FE list

Julie(ladyj0212):likes Tinkerbell and Minnie, Daniel:The muppets and iron man, Delania DD(6)Princesses, Jessica DD(23 months)Mickey and Minnie, stateroom #GTY

Melliebrown, (Melissa)Minnie, DH(Michael)Goofy, DSJeffrey,(10)Stitch,DSNick(8)Stitch,DDAudree(3)Rapunzel or any princess #8510

Club Disney chandler(Jack),DW(Brenda),DS14(Justin),DD12(Jenna)#9587

DisneyDee27 :Dee(DW)Pooh DW(Christy)Eeyore, stateroom #8662

Squirrel girl(Kendall) DH(Bruce), DD Madison(16),DS Tyler(14) #GTY

Sandra, Matt, Jason(7), Karah(5) stateroom #6174

Susan, Sam, Sean(6), Spencer (4) stateroom #6164**peanut allergy for this stateroom**

Michelle(whitfive), Jim, Josh(18), Hannah(17), Matthew(13) stateroom #8512

Rich, Laurie(Lodiefive), Ian(18), Collin (15)stateroom #8679

Jen(Lemonbee) likes Alice, DH Matt(Donald), Colby DS(10) likes Stitch, Lyla DD(5) likes Tiana, stateroom#9558

Evelyn, Matthew(DS18) stateroom #GTY

Michael(21), Alexa(21) stateroom #GTY

Robert, Beth, Bella DD9(10th birthday on 6/12), Bobby DS(8), Dominic DS(6), Violet DD(1) Stateroom #GTY

Cyndi(cdx4), Chuck, Cameron DD14, chandler DD9 stateroom# 7172

Alicia, Jordan DS(12), loves Pluto stateroom #2558

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter