June 2005 cruise

auggie mathis

Earning My Ears
Does anybody know when the dates will be released for a cruise in june 05? We want to book as soon as possible.

Unfortunately, no one has an exact date or even knows if the Magic will be sailing out of Florida next summer. (There's speculation it might sail out of CA to help celebrate Disneyland's 50th anniversary.)

I wish we could book soon too!:(

On the 2/7 sailing of the Magic, the captain said to look for new and exciting iteneraries in 2005. Rumor has it that the dates and info will be released in May, 2004.

So if I'm hoping real hard & the Magic does come out west, and I want to sail in the summer of 2005, should I book on board for any date for fall 2005 or winter 2005 (really won't matter, right?), and when they do release the itinerary for summer 2005, switch the booking then? And keep all the credits & discounts & what not? Is it that simple? :wave2:

rsjj,

I tried to book onboard this past week for the summer of 2005. No problem doing the booking for another date, and switching once the dates open up. But Donna the onboard booking agent told me "most likely" I would not be able to carry over the discount or the onboard credit for those dates. The discount offers are "only" for the current Eastern and Western sailings, not for any potential special sailings during the summer. She also told me that the bookings will not open up until summer of 2004. Needless to say, I did not book onboard, why if it would save me nothing. They would just have my deposit longer.

(not so patiently waiting)

Robin

moocow35

Thank you, good to know. Already told my husband we'll be rebooking on board, and we haven't even gone on our very first one yet! Now, I'm not sure what to do! Oh well...I'll obsess over another thing regarding this cruise! :wave2:

rsjj,

Your welcome. I would most certainly make a go of it. Please let me know if you are successful in getting a definate answer from Donna. I included a note with my comment card, and hope that someone will read it and not throw it away. I still don't think that it is fair to a repeat guest not to extend the discount offer especially when in the navigator it says "any" future booking. Good luck and let me know.

Robin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter