July 27, 2013 - Fantasy - Eastern Caribbean

Yes Halloween Card Exchange? Come on fellow cruisers lets start to mix and mingle!

Anyone else for the Halloween Card Exchange? PM me with your information! I'll close the exchange to sign ups on the 17th!

Official end to sign ups for Halloween cards! Stay tuned if you care to exchange Thanksgiving cards!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Who has cruised DCL before? We have, but just Bahama cruises. We've been on Eastern Caribbean cruises before, but not on DCL.

If you've been to the Eastern Caribbean before, what is your favorite island?

We love to go snorkeling on St. John!

How about you?

Bobbi:goodvibes

Wow!!

It seems someone else "borrowed" our spreadsheet. All of our info is GONE.

I will look into this and start a new one that is password protected. I should be able to work on this today and/or tomorrow.

I will let you all know.

Thanks,
D Barker

First time eastern for us and looking forward to a low-key relaxing beach vaca!

We have cruised DCL but not the new ships yet. My co-worker just returned from a 4 day and they loved it.

Hey is the FB page for this group working? I requested a join but don't think it was ever approved?

ohMom said:
Hey is the FB page for this group working? I requested a join but don't think it was ever approved?

Yes it is working send dlhvac a pm and check it see what happened. I think that is who posted link to FB page. Look back a couple pages to be sure.

Welcome!

ohMom said:

Try again DW says no request came thru

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

First time eastern for us and looking forward to a low-key relaxing beach vaca!

We have cruised DCL but not the new ships yet. My co-worker just returned from a 4 day and they loved it.

Molli!:Pinkbounc Hi!:wave2: Our family sailed with yours as part of the 'Turkey gang' in 2005! Remember the group? There were 97 of us DISboarders wearing lime green shirts that first day, and the waves were so horrendous (only the first night) that most everyone left the dining room? We also shared the table with your family and your parents.

To everyone else here, a big 'howdy' from Texas.:) We're (almost) certain that we'll be on this sailing. It'll be me (Priscilla) DH (Rob,) DD (Rachel, 18) and (Shanelle, 17, Rachel's BFF who has sailed 4 Disney cruises with us.) We were originally booked on the Father's Day Fantasy but couldn't secure the same time off for everyone.

We sailed the Fantasy this past July. I'm sorry to say...it was the BEST VACATION AND CRUISE WE'VE EVER SAILED, and that it RUINED us. We'll forever be comparing future vacations to that one.:rotfl: Of course, there's no such thing as a bad Disney cruise. Let's just say, this was the best one.

I'll check out the facebook page:)

Priscilla....no way could i every FORGET the turkey gang!! oh my gosh that was such a great group!!!

well guys the holidays are approaching and will steal away our time and thoughts...but i'm really getting geared up to talk and plan for this cruise!! i don't want to go into alot of boring details, but i've endured 3 major surgeries in the past 14 months, the most recent being 4 weeks ago and is supposed to be the LAST ONE and i'm ready to be fully recovered and healthy and go on a cruise!!! I had full-blown active Cushings disease on our last cruise, and though we decided not to postpone even though physically i wasn't up to myself, i'm so glad we went as it was such a mental boost. that was before my first surgery...now i'm finally on the other side!!!

on another note, does anyone have experience with contacting disney for less-then-common health concerns? any suggestions?? i just need to make them aware on the slim chance that i may need it -- but i plan on planting my behind on a beach chair ALL WEEK LONG!!!

Hi Everyone!

Just looked for this thread - we booked this sailing right after our 2012 Wonder Alaska cruise around the same date. Someone else said it here, but this one is a bit of sticker shock for us. We are in 9502 - porthole room.

For my DW and I, this is our 12th DCL Cruise - an average of one a year since we fell in love with DCL in 2001. This will be our third time for a DCL Eastern, but our first time on the Fantasy.

There will be three of us cruising -
Me - DW - and DD 13

We are cruising with another family - friends we made back in 2006 when both our girls were 6. They have been great friends ever since, and we have cruised together several times - including the last two years to Alaska.

We really like the Classic ships - hope we enjoy the Fantasy. Look forward to seeing everyone in July!

Oh, and also sent a request for the FB page.

Welcome aboard! I'm so excited of this cruise! I'm sailing with my DS 18 to celebrate his High School Graduation and my sister and her DH and their 2 kids DD 12 and DS 9 are cruising with us. This will be our 3 Cruise on DCL. Weve been on the Magic and Wonder and soon the Fantasy.

We are sad to announce we aren't able to go on the July 27th Eastern cruise :sad: Our son's baseball team may have a final tournament that weekend. and I think our DD's acting working shop may have the shows on that weekend. We don't want to take any chances of having to try to change at the last minute. We moved to the Aug. 3 sailing-thrilled we still get to go somewhere

We are sad to announce we aren't able to go on the July 27th Eastern cruise :sad: Our son's baseball team may have a final tournament that weekend. and I think our DD's acting working shop may have the shows on that weekend. We don't want to take any chances of having to try to change at the last minute. We moved to the Aug. 3 sailing-thrilled we still get to go somewhere

We are sorry to see you go, but am very happy that you were able to reschedule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter