July 27, 2013 - Fantasy - Eastern Caribbean

Our first time doing FE too!! It was so much fun!! Thanks to all for all the effort!! My little one loved every time something showed up!! I too was very late in the game and appreciate every little thing!! my big boys LOVED the water bottles!! Amazing!! We made the nametag magnets, I hope I spelled everyone's name right, if not send me a note and I'll make you a new one!! Thanks again!! Loved every minute of our cruise!! ❤

Oh yeah, one more thing... Forgot to pick up my picture CD after I paid for it!!!! ARRRRG!! Suggestions???

Thanks,
Shelly

I think there's a number to call...??? Post on the main cruise forum. This has been done before. Someone will know the answer.

Sorry I didn't get to meet more of you. We tried to locate the meeting place on the first sea day. Apparently I'm terrible at following directions.
We hung out in the lobby of the WDT for a good long while looking around but wrong spot right time.
I can't believe someone took your magnet.

We ran into a husband volunteer passing out gifts in the elevator he was a riot.
When we met him we had just wrapped up passing out our second FE and had kinda figured out the layout.
Poor guy was looking for rooms he said don't exist :furious:

I wanted to help him but telling him there was a deck plan probably would have made it worse :confused3

I had such a good time and there was so much left undone. I hadn't tried the aqua duck or a single pool for that matter. I did find out why the Conch Cooler was so popular pirate: I was hooked after my first one. If I gained a pound last week it was because of those :cool1: We will have to sail this ship again.

The FE was a blast and we can't wait to do it again. You are a very creative group.

We booked a Back to Back on the Magic for next year. We might not be able to make it but it will server as a place holder. The itinerary was fantastic! 7 days 6 ports. We chose the last southern Caribbean itinerary with the repo to FL taking us to Castaway Cay.

I would like that phone number for shutters regarding pictures on board also. I ordered the CD and they left half of my pictures off of it and we were planning on using the pictures from formal night for Christmas cards. They also didn't even have most of our formal pictures in our book so I had to stand over them for half an hour convincing them that Goofy really was on the balcony on formal night. We found the pics but they didn't include them on our CD :(.

Anyway this was our first Disney Cruise and our first FE exchange and we really had a great time with it. We handed out the water bottles with cruise logo and date. I hope you enjoy them. ;)

My daughter LOVES her water bottle...

She forgot to take the water out of it before going through airport security.
The poor girl was torn to pieces thinking they were going to confiscate her bottle. I'd have to say they were HIT!

She ended up getting to keep it and getting a good lesson about following directions.

Our first time doing FE too!! It was so much fun!! Thanks to all for all the effort!! My little one loved every time something showed up!! I too was very late in the game and appreciate every little thing!! my big boys LOVED the water bottles!! Amazing!! We made the nametag magnets, I hope I spelled everyone's name right, if not send me a note and I'll make you a new one!! Thanks again!! Loved every minute of our cruise!! ❤

Oh yeah, one more thing... Forgot to pick up my picture CD after I paid for it!!!! ARRRRG!! Suggestions???

Thanks,
Shelly
My DH forgot to pick up the picture CD also! He called yesterday and got it taken care of. Phew!

We all loved everything, especially the water bottles! And my daughter loooooved the glow in the dark goo.

We did the felt cruise logo magnets and hair clips. I did run out halfway through the 6th deck and I'm so sorry for not planning properly but will definitely know better what's in store for next time.

I am happy to send gifts to those I missed, even though they were nothing spectacular. Just PM me your address if I missed you and again, I apologize!

I would like that phone number for shutters regarding pictures on board also. I ordered the CD and they left half of my pictures off of it and we were planning on using the pictures from formal night for Christmas cards. They also didn't even have most of our formal pictures in our book so I had to stand over them for half an hour convincing them that Goofy really was on the balcony on formal night. We found the pics but they didn't include them on our CD :(.

Anyway this was our first Disney Cruise and our first FE exchange and we really had a great time with it. We handed out the water bottles with cruise logo and date. I hope you enjoy them. ;)

Loved the water bottles. Thank you.

Wow scared, gonna check my CD now.

Thanks dbarker. That was me who put it on our FB page. I hope everyone gets their CDs and pictures straightened out. I received an email yesterday stating they notified the ship of my missing images.

am I the only DISboard'er alive who didn't know that shutters was going to superimpose those horrible borders on our photos?! they were not there on the magic 2 years ago. I saved money specifically to by the DVD, we planned every night dinner outfit to coordinate...hit every photo opportunity and didn't bother with my camera at character meets as I basked in the carefree attitude that I was purcashing the DVD so i didn't have to take the photos myself too. what grinds me the most is that the preview images at the kiosk were what i assumed i was buying...we are commuinicating with DCL and trying to get notice of our disappointment in this. honestly, i paid a fortune for photos that now i have to edit and a lot of them the border cuts into our person/clothing, or i hang photos in my house advertising DCL. that's not what i thought i was paying big bucks for!

am I the only DISboard'er alive who didn't know that shutters was going to superimpose those horrible borders on our photos?! they were not there on the magic 2 years ago. I saved money specifically to by the DVD, we planned every night dinner outfit to coordinate...hit every photo opportunity and didn't bother with my camera at character meets as I basked in the carefree attitude that I was purcashing the DVD so i didn't have to take the photos myself too. what grinds me the most is that the preview images at the kiosk were what i assumed i was buying...we are commuinicating with DCL and trying to get notice of our disappointment in this. honestly, i paid a fortune for photos that now i have to edit and a lot of them the border cuts into our person/clothing, or i hang photos in my house advertising DCL. that's not what i thought i was paying big bucks for!

I totally agree, my family also coordinated outfits in attempts for good family photos and was completely unaware that we'd be stuck with every photo showcasing DCL borders! I purchased products from a Rendi line which is wooden frames where my pictures will be 'burned' in to and now I will have to have the DCL borders hanging on my wall unless I crop out my family's legs, arms, etc... also. :headache:

Just wanted to thank everyone for the FE gifts that we received! My DD was in LOVE with the flip flops that she got and wore them immediately around the ship. She was really hoping to meet the Dis-er in person to thank them on the ship, but I told her that I would do it for her online. So thanks!

And yes, I agree with some of the ridiculous borders. We didn't purchase the dvd, but did purchase some pictures and there were some really good ones that I didn't get because of the borders around them. I don't mind a simple DCL Fantasy in the bottom corner to remind me which ship it was, but some of those were getting out of control.

Kim

We were at rum tasting at 1 pm on Thursday and martini tasting Friday at 1 pm ....anyone else?

We were at the Friday 1pm martini tasting.... frostyp, suecavin & my mom and I, we really enjoyed it!

Sorry we didn't get to the meet to meet everyone :guilty: the itinerary change threw us off a bit.

I want to thank everyone for making our first ever FE exchange a huge hit. We loved all the gifts, everyone was so creative.

I also want to thank dbarker (and everyone else who had a hand in it) for organizing our awesome FE exchange :cheer2:

ok Planner...we were the late comers :teeth: we had 11:30 brunch at Remy and we thought we'd have plenty of time. when our waiter told us about desert I looked at my phone and it was 1:06! I was like crud! so we were late...we had enough champagne at brunch that we no longer cared ;)

and on the FE....who did the crochet items!!? wow that must've taken you a long time! my DH who is not on the boards didn't think the FE would be much for him...then YODA came and he changed his tune! Yoda is going to live on his desk at work ::yes::

I did not get to meet as many Disboarders as I had hoped. I only met math geek to say "Hi!" I hope we connect again, soon.

It was nice to finally meet you too Bobbi!

I don't know about everyone else, but I had a wonderful week, and really enjoyed relaxing in those round chairs at Quiet Cove pool when I got the chance. I also really liked the adult area on deck 13 with Satellite Falls and the extra deck chairs. Very quiet and relaxing!

Hope everyone had a great time too! Less than a year until I'm on the Dream!

The Peanut Butter Whoppers are delicious! DH & I give them :thumbsup2

I hope they come to our market! Thank you!

Bobbi:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter