July 15-22 2006 Western Anyone?

Ansky, Im glad you found the thread. :thumbsup2

2littlestitches. Thank you, it was our 7th anniversary. We had dinner at Palo that night. It was an awesome anniversary. I will have to post a picture of our dinner.

I bought the picture magnetic paper at office depot. I didn't have any problems with it going through my printer. I do have magnetic tape too, I scrapbook also. I used the tape on the mickey heads. You can get mickey heads at Home Depot. This year I may just make them on the computer though. Our door was the only door we saw decorated but we didn't go walking down the halls where the rooms were on other floors so I don't know. Maybe I will do one that says DIS on it this year. I didn't last year. I love doing stuff like that so it was a lot of fun and I will definitely decorate again this year. pixiedust:

:offtopic: Just wanted to say how excited I was that I finally got my ticker working
:cool1: pixiedust: :cheer2: :woohoo:
its the little things that make me happy

I did door signs on our last cruise. It was dh's 40th the day we boarded so I was able to get away from dh and ds to go and decorate the door. I used the magnetic paper from office depot and had no problem printing on it. I also got some iron on transfer paper and made a t-shirt for dh to wear. He was thrilled :rotfl2:

The magnet signs made it so much easier to find our door - they all look the same down those long hallways!

Ansky, I have ordered baskets from Shirley and she does a terrific job. On our 1st cruise I ordered the sand set and was amazed at how big it was. DS, then 4, was thrilled! I have a picture but not sure how to post it.

Kelli

I think I may have figured out the picture thing - here goes....

Noahsgift.jpg

Kelli
Thank you for all the info.
The more I read this sight the more excited I get. :cheer2:
I am tryin to do all these things to surprise my DH & DS (6)
I will definitly try Shirley.
My DS is 6 do you know of any fun island tours for his age group he might enjoy :listen:

Great Basket

My DS is 8 this year and we are planning on Stingray city and Atlantis submarine. At CC we just have a beach day. We all enjoy just relaxing.

On our last cruise he was 6 but it was just the 4 day cruise. He stayed in the Oceaneers club while dh and I went into Nassau. He really enjoys the club, hopefully he'll enjoy the lab this year.

The only thing he would get upset about is when the princesses were around. He is VERY anti-princess! His favorite character is Captain Hook, who maked a number of appearances to the Oceaneers club!

The whole experience is so magical that anything you plan will be enjoyed.

ImMarcik said:
Just bumping to get us back on the first page. :cool1:

Okay I will help out to :banana:
I have a question. Trying to show my door magnet is the only way for me to do that by going to photo bucket? If it is can someone tell me how? :listen:
Please

Go to Photobucket . com and make an account. It's free. Then you upload your picture you want to put on the site. Once your're picture is uploaded, under it there will be 3 different codes for your picture. I'm pretty sure the one you use is the bottom one. Just copy and paste that code and put it in your post. YOu can preview your post before you submit it to see if you have the right code in there. If you do it will show the picture. I hope that makes sense. If you need more help I can walk you through. :goodvibes

welcome.jpg

Okay it worked its a little to small :blush: and you really can't see it that good :3dglasses

I will keep trying
Thanks for the advice :thumbsup2

it must be really small - I can't see it! Just kidding. Keep trying, I can't wait to see it! :thumbsup2

UGGG! Trying to book our airfare is really getting annoying. The price has been hanging at about $299, but today it jumped to $719 per person. this is out of CT. I know it will come down, but this is crazy. Last year I booked for 167 per person. Anyone else having problems, or is everyone already booked?
I may have to start looking to leave out of NY.

Already booked with jet blue out of newark about a month ago for $119 might want to check it out and see what it is now

Yes, I've been watching the airline prices. They go up and down like the stock market. The lowest I've found is $200 per person. I know what flight I want so I've been watching it.

I got a new notebook today. Our last trip I got a notebook with a clear front where you can slide a paper in. I decorated a paper and put it on front. Then, I printed everything I needed and put the notebook in our carryon. I also used it to pack our navigators and everything else I wanted to keep while on the cruise. I had to get a new one because my other one is still all together since I haven't finished the scrapbook of that trip yet.

The best part about today though is, I bought a new bathing suit for the cruise. :banana: :banana:

I booked last fall. I'm using frequent flyer points for my ticket so I needed to get them while there was still availability. We are flying Midwest out of Milwaukee. They are a little more $ but a terrific airline! They bake chocolate chip cookies onboard - yum!!

Kelli

Wow!!! Chocolate chip cookies are way better than a bag of peanuts!!!

BTW we are about to hit 100 posts on our thread. :cool1: :cool1:

Just wanted to say :wave2:

Also just got a postcard sent by one of DIS members to my DS from GOOFY saying how he can't wait to see him on the the Magic

My son was so excited

I can't wait you would think I've never been away before

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter