Jr. Suites at Swan/Dolphin - questions?

cathyz

Mouseketeer
Sorry if I'm being dense, but I'm really confused.

I just checked the Swan DOlphin site, and it seems like the Jr. Suite is 2 rooms? I got the impression from other places that this is actually only one room. And, they say each room has a full bath.

Am I confused on terms here? This sounds like a 1 BR suite to me. I thought the Jr. Suite was 1 big room with a King Bed and a Queen sleeper sofa.

Also, are these at both the Swan and Dolphin, or just one? And, are there different views? Or, are they pretty much all in the same place?

Thanks to anyone who can clear this up!!!

NancyIL

I stayed in a Swan Studio last year. It was one big L-shaped room on the end over looking the boat docks. The room was large enough to have a king size bed, a sleeper sofa, a desk, an upholstered chair, sideboard and a table with four chairs.
I have pictures I can send to you. It was a great room and very comfortable!
Just send me a PM.

Yep, the Studio is what I was thinking of! Duh! Thanks guys!

I wonder if this room would actually be worth the extra for a family of 4. I'm trying to get a little more breathing room, but I don't see us affording the Jr. Suite.

With a gov. rate, I can get the studio for $199, a reg. room for $149. The suite is $399. This is for March, 2003.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter