Josh Duggar's Trial Begins Today... GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS!

Oh and to further offend I’ll go all in and say I am really hoping he is “Epsteined” in Prison. 🤣. That is the only acceptable solution that will protect those kids otherwise when he gets outs it’s game on with Anna and those poor children. Especially if his sentence is light enough that she’s still fertile when he gets out and she keeps making him victims.
I hope you're actively seeking out the help to help you overcome the horrible things that have happened to you. No one deserves that and it is apparent it is still very raw for you. I hope you can find some peace.

Have you Redditors seen that the former bodyguard with the expired NDA has been confirmed and is going to do an AMA on DuggarsSnark? :hyper: I don’t know when but I’m hoping for at least five minutes notice so I can have my popcorn ready. popcorn::

For those who don’t know, this is a guy who used to be a bodyguard for the Duggars right after the 2015 scandals broke. (And man, does he detest them!) He has alleged that at the time, the Duggars had moved the whole family to Oklahoma in an effort to avoid a CPS investigation of Josh’s kids. He also alleges an incident where one of Josh’s kids was injured and Jim Bob had John David fly the child to Texas in the middle of the night during a storm to be cared for by a friend instead of going to a local ER to, once again, stay off of CPS’s radar.
I’m dying 🤣
https://i.redd.it/62nv7wnf3y481.jpg

Have you Redditors seen that the former bodyguard with the expired NDA has been confirmed and is going to do an AMA on DuggarsSnark? :hyper: I don’t know when but I’m hoping for at least five minutes notice so I can have my popcorn ready. popcorn::

For those who don’t know, this is a guy who used to be a bodyguard for the Duggars right after the 2015 scandals broke. (And man, does he detest them!) He has alleged that at the time, the Duggars had moved the whole family to Oklahoma in an effort to avoid a CPS investigation of Josh’s kids. He also alleges an incident where one of Josh’s kids was injured and Jim Bob had John David fly the child to Texas in the middle of the night during a storm to be cared for by a friend instead of going to a local ER to, once again, stay off of CPS’s radar.
If this is true, and I find it very believable, I hope that JB and his accomplices all go to jail, too. >:(

Earlier in the thread, someone asked if Jill was a midwife. I meant to respond to that and forgot, and now I can’t find the comment.

The answer is no, Jill is not currently a certified/licensed/professional anything, which is for the best because all of her training came from two women named Venessa Giron and Teresa Fedosky. Google if you want to go down that rabbit hole. The short of it is both women are grossly unqualified to be midwives, both have practiced illegally without a license, and both have caused serious harm to mothers and babies. Teresa was denied a midwifery apprenticeship in 2013 due to her “consistent lack of care for medical standards of practice and negligence.” A little over a month ago, she was responsible for the death of her own grandchild.

And, not like we need any more ways to show how Josh’s children have drawn the short straw in life, but Teresa’s husband was shown in some episode to be their doctor. He’s also had his license revoked.

The Duggars only associate with criminals, liars, and fraudsters, if you haven’t figured it out by now. ::yes::

As a survivor of “my” own Pedophile that will never be punished, that I have to go still see 39 years later, who will never know the horror of being touched over and over against your will, I will continue to GLEEFULLY celebrate this disgusting Pedophiles punishment and I am absolutely thrilled that the culture in prisonis his REAL punishment. 💪

I know you don't need my approval or permission to feel the way that you do, but I wanted to say that I support your feelings on this matter. They are valid.

Earlier in the thread, someone asked if Jill was a midwife. I meant to respond to that and forgot, and now I can’t find the comment.

The answer is no, Jill is not currently a certified/licensed/professional anything, which is for the best because all of her training came from two women named Venessa Giron and Teresa Fedosky. Google if you want to go down that rabbit hole. The short of it is both women are grossly unqualified to be midwives, both have practiced illegally without a license, and both have caused serious harm to mothers and babies. Teresa was denied a midwifery apprenticeship in 2013 due to her “consistent lack of care for medical standards of practice and negligence.” A little over a month ago, she was responsible for the death of her own grandchild.

And, not like we need any more ways to show how Josh’s children have drawn the short straw in life, but Teresa’s husband was shown in some episode to be their doctor. He’s also had his license revoked.

The Duggars only associate with criminals, liars, and fraudsters, if you haven’t figured it out by now. ::yes::
I think they were asking about Jana...the one who was charge with a crime.

One of the incidents happened during bible study where, presumably, other family members were present. That’s incredibly bold predatory behavior.
Or he was crying out for help. Help that never came.
Unless Jim Bob has a secret gambling habit, I doubt he's hurting for money; his real estate holdings alone were valued at $4.4M this time last year. (He did, after all, stiff his children out of their share of the TLC compensation, which was a LOT of money, as there were residuals for years.) Josh's defense isn't coming cheap, but there's a lot of money in Jim-Bob's portfolio.

I think turning to politics again is his way of attempting to rehabilitate the brand, but that ship has sailed; no way he's going to manage to do that unless Josh dies young.
Eh, I'm not sure. Real estate holdings aren't particularly liquid, and some of his kids live in those homes -- that's not money that he can spend on groceries or the light bill. And he is still financially responsible for a whole bunch of kids. What with Josh needing continued legal support for an appeal, I suspect Jim Bob's worried about money right now.
These days what I think JB is most angry about is that Josh's carelessness blew up a situation that JB had come to believe had been successfully buried for good.
Yes, I think Jim Bob's biggest concern was keeping the family brand squeaky clean, even if it meant covering up crimes.
Blows me away that in the midst of all this, JB decides to run for the Senate.
The man's hubris never disappoints.
Yuck he is so gross. His mugshot is very disturbing. I am really hoping somebody in prison wipes that look off his face.
Hey, it's wrong to be happy about someone else's misery -- but this may have happened already.
What I am saying is this is not the worst humanity has to offer.
Agree. He's awful, but I think we've all heard of people doing worse things -- so what? Let's say Josh's crimes were XXX bad and Billy Bob down the street's crimes were XXXXXXX bad. The legal system doesn't punish on a sliding scale.
She’s not trapped and she’s not too naive to know any differently.
I don't know ... seven children, one of them a literal newborn and zero education. She can't realistically support her family -- unless she writes a tell-all book, which doesn't seem to be her skill set or mind set. And a book would hurt her children. Whereas, if she "stays", Jim Bob will support her. He basically has to do so.
You and I may see ways she could "get out", but I don't think she has the emotional strength to do it -- especially because she has a full-time job as a single mother now.
I agree with everything you have said. Working in the legal field I've gotten good at watching people's body and verbal lanugage. I'm telling you, she is NOT comfortable around him. She is not the adoring wife she was years ago. Every picture of her at the trial (and pre-trial) showed someone who was struggling. She was not happy. I really really hope that she has the strength to move on
That is most interesting.
Sad thing is they really aren't.
They have a mother who stood by him and continued to have babies exposing them to potential danger by their own father.
They have grandparents who covered and excused his molestation of his sisters and others.
They don't stand a chance, nobody is looking out for them.
I was going to say something very similar.
So glad he was found guilty. But does anyone else also think could be cyclical? In the sense that he was abused possibly by Jim Bob and the cycle continues? I can’t stop thinking that something like that is very possible.
Oh, I think it's VERY possible that Josh was molested as a child, but I don't think his parents would've been the ones responsible. I wonder who was around that boy when he was younger.
when Jim Bob campaigned for the death penalty for people who commit rape and incest at the same time his son was molesting his daughters.
That's whatcha call IRONY.
Rumor is: that she fell asleep and a child wandered into the street. Lied to the cops saying she didn't know said child, before admitting she did and she was watching the child.
I've heard a family story that my husband did this when he was a small child; he got out of the house in the middle of the night while his mother was sleeping (his father was deployed overseas), and a stranger brought him home. His mother had an alarm installed on the door the next day, but she certainly wasn't accused of a crime. Of course, she didn't lie and say he wasn't her son either.

Adding an individual to one’s ignore list can be a very effective way to avoid being triggered by rude statements that compare people to child molesters.

The daughter of Garland Doty Murphy, Jim Bob’s former campaign manager and the doctor who provided in-home care to Jim Bob’s father and eulogized him at his funeral, has come forward saying he sexually abused her throughout her childhood. Yet another child predator closely associated with the Duggars…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!