• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Josh Duggar's Trial Begins Today... GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS!

While we await sentencing, I’m going to pick up where I left off last time this thread was active naming known child predators with which the Duggars are affiliated. Add to that list Mike Schadt, accused by his stepsister of molesting her as a child. Mike Schadt is the pastor who officiated Jessa’s wedding and is head of the organization the Duggars travel with on missionary trips. You can watch the video below to see him at an orphanage in El Salvador choking on tears as he describes how hurt he is at being denied the opportunity to exploit HIV+ children. (No, I didn’t miswrite that. These people are unbelievable.)

Sadly I am already triggered today. I know he is not going to get the time he deserves. I know he will be punished, I know he is locked away but I also know he will get out too soon and will be doing this again before we know it. His next victims have yet to be born.... They will be born while he is in jail. Ready for when he gets out.

For those that don't have first hand knowledge of how horrible it is to be a child exposed to a pedophile....I am 39 years out from my traumatic day. It was "just" one day. But it's been 39 years. I am not ok. Understand the seriousness of what this piece of filth has done and compare it to the sentence. It's never enough.

I am sure that his lawyer will try to get him conjugal visits claiming it is in their religion that a man is entitled to access to his wife, or some such nonsense.

20 years probation as well; no internet access unless given permission by his probation officer. No unsupervised visits with his children. Supervised visits will be conducted with his probation officer, not Anna. No conjugal visits allowed in federal prisons, so no more children, hopefully. He will be under the thumb of the federal system until he is 70.

My mother had my youngest sister when she was 46. It happens. I pray that Anna won't wait for him and that she won't get coupled with another offender.
I didn’t say it was impossible, just that it’s doubtful. Chances of getting pregnant at 45 are 1-4% depending on which sources you read, and miscarriage rates are greater than 50% at that age. If he serves the full sentence, the odds are very slim that they’ll be able to have any more children.
I am sure that his lawyer will try to get him conjugal visits claiming it is in their religion that a man is entitled to access to his wife, or some such nonsense.
Do federal prisons allow conjugal visits? I didn’t think they did but I’m not positive about that.

20 years probation as well; no internet access unless given permission by his probation officer. No unsupervised visits with his children. Supervised visits will be conducted with his probation officer, not Anna. No conjugal visits allowed in federal prisons, so no more children, hopefully. He will be under the thumb of the federal system until he is 70.
Well these are all great conditions for release, Josh proved while out on bail and on "house arrest" that he cannot follow the rules. I believe there are photos of him at a wedding, surrounded by children (nieces, nephews and family friends)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter