Jon and Kate Plus 8 Official Thread - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the same news posted a couple days ago. It says a source says it and 'supposedly'. As someone said up above, even if she did have one at some time, I doubt it would be in March of 2009. The paps were dogging her every move, since this was right after Jon's photo's surfaced. We would not have missed that at that time.

And if I was going to have my girls fixed, and go through all that pain and time to recuperate I would have at least have made them bigger. Hers just look better supported, not bigger to me. Maybe she got that good bra the doc suggested.

I just saw that bodyguard Steve is confirming that he took Kate to get a "****" job. :scared1:

Kate wouldn't lie about not having plastic surgery--she probably just forgot she had it done. I'm sure Steve wouldn't know how to outsmart the papparazzi and sneak her in the back door of the facility. Her little white lies are catching up to her!:cool2:

That was the same news posted a couple days ago. It says a source says it and 'supposedly'. As someone said up above, even if she did have one at some time, I doubt it would be in March of 2009. The paps were dogging her every move, since this was right after Jon's photo's surfaced. We would not have missed that at that time.

And if I was going to have my girls fixed, and go through all that pain and time to recuperate I would have at least have made them bigger. Hers just look better supported, not bigger to me. Maybe she got that good bra the doc suggested.

I think she had something done, maybe not implants but a lift.

You can recover fairly quickly. It is only a one day surgery, and you are out the same day. They only thing you can't do it heavy lifting.

I thought she had something done before they started the last season of Jon & Kate - I noticed in episode 1 she was a lot perkier. Has she denied it?

I thought she had something done before they started the last season of Jon & Kate - I noticed in episode 1 she was a lot perkier. Has she denied it?

Sort of...she was asked if she had plastic surgery and responded "oh, who has the time for that!"

It was very clear in a pic from last summer in our thread (ya'll know the one HUGE extreme close-up in a bikini) that those girls stand up by themselves, which is not possible without surgical help.

I don't care if she did or not.

I think the pictures of Kate shopping make her look rough! She is definately bigger on top and looking very muscular. I know she works out, but there is a certain point where its not attractive. I'm sure she does botox and who knows what else.

I wonder how much TLC paid for the wedding dress from Say Yes to the Dress since their dresses are so expensive. I know it didn't cost her anything and the kids probably use it as a play dress up, but I'm going to guess $2,000.
I thought she was more attractive looking in the wedding gown picture.

JMO, but a 35 yr old mother of 8 kids doesn't wear a mini skirt. I wish they would put her on that TLC program "What not to wear". :confused3

I wonder how much TLC paid for the wedding dress from Say Yes to the Dress since their dresses are so expensive. I know it didn't cost her anything and the kids probably use it as a play dress up, but I'm going to guess $2,000.

Do they even sell wedding dresses at that shop for that price? $2000 isn't that much on that show.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...-spends-fathers-day-his-8-kids-new-girlfriend

I don't know how long they have been dating, but how many girlfriends does this make that Jon has introduced to his children? I don't think that is very smart, parental wise. Maybe he sees this as breaking the girlfriends in for the fact that he is a father of 8 kids?

Personally, I waited 6 months to meet my DBF's youngest daughter and almost a year to meet his older 2. And we were a fairly serious couple from our third date and living together by the time I had met them all. To be honest, for a bit I thought he was still not sure about the relationship - and thus saving his children from a potential ex-girlfriend. But he explained that he thought it was better to establish the relationship between us as if there were no kids involved before bringing the kids in - and I agree that it made our relationship better. When it came time to add the kids to the mix, I was able to do so on a more secure position (it didn't feel like I was the extra wheel to his family) and was able to concentrate on that transition since we had already transitioned into a couple.

I think the pictures of Kate shopping make her look rough! She is definately bigger on top and looking very muscular. I know she works out, but there is a certain point where its not attractive. I'm sure she does botox and who knows what else.

I thought she was more attractive looking in the wedding gown picture.

JMO, but a 35 yr old mother of 8 kids doesn't wear a mini skirt. I wish they would put her on that TLC program "What not to wear". :confused3

"paid"....I'm sure whatever they paid, they got a break for the cross-promotion of the show and "adverisement" of the store.

That being said...the dresses that store sells are quite pricey. I've never seen any dresses quite that low. It doesn't mean they don't have them. But for both Michelle and Kate---neither truly bought "off the rack". Both had work beyond the standard alterations.

Wasn't Kate's gown a hybrid of two gowns? That means a purchase of two dresses to alter it into one. Unless the designer customized it from scratch. Either way...for that store....well more than 2 grand. And a least for Kate, a complete waste of resources.

It was Michelle who had the 2 dresses combined because she wanted an almost turtleneck looking top. They do have dresses in the $2,000 range. I watch the show and a lot of the beach type dresses are pretty simple and don't have a lot of bling to them. I thought Kate's dress fit in that category, but I could be wrong. I have seen several times where someone comes in there with a $1,000 budget and they make comments like I hope we can find her something and that's not a lot of money, etc....but they always find some simple dress that the poor girl probably could of bought elsewhere for $100. I'm amazed at the ones who come in with a $10,000 budget for a dress---a dress that they wear for 1 day???:confused3

Wow. Kate is so pretty in the vow renewal picture. Why does she look like a transvestite/American Gladiator now? Not that there's anything wrong with that look...

Those less expensive dresses usually end up coming from the sample/sale section.

In any case, it was prob donated for the advertising, or at least a good chunk taken off.

I guess for those that spend a fortune on their dresses, if you have the money, it's just not a big deal. I would be sick spending all of that on a one time dress, but then we don't have millions laying around (or even unaccounted for thousands). I choke up when I see people we camp with spending a few hundred thousands on a motor home..but for them, it's perfect. I guess that's why everything comes in different price ranges. As long as it's not my money they are using, I don't care :)

It was Michelle who had the 2 dresses combined because she wanted an almost turtleneck looking top. They do have dresses in the $2,000 range. I watch the show and a lot of the beach type dresses are pretty simple and don't have a lot of bling to them. I thought Kate's dress fit in that category, but I could be wrong. I have seen several times where someone comes in there with a $1,000 budget and they make comments like I hope we can find her something and that's not a lot of money, etc....but they always find some simple dress that the poor girl probably could of bought elsewhere for $100. I'm amazed at the ones who come in with a $10,000 budget for a dress---a dress that they wear for 1 day???:confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter