Joe and Jennifer's DCL Vow Renewal PJ/TR~ CEREMONY FINALLY!!!

Oooooh! I bought sandals too for my DCL wedding! :cool1: I got $5 ones at Old Navy that I LOVE. They're a pearlized white and I'm going to buy clear swarovski rhinestones to glue on. Too bad we're not both in the same location. It'd be fun to do them together.

yeah, you're already IN disney. I'm stuck in the north. So not fair.;)

So i need to get around and post pics of the sand vase we attempted to fill, and the shoes that I did make. I just want to get some white bridal type ribbon to go around the side of the shoe, just to froo-froo it up a bit. :thumbsup2

So after watching all the wonderful video's of everyone's ceremony, i was so sad that DCL doesn't offer any video service. So on a whim i emailed a video place that comes highly recommended on this site ;) and he said that he gets lots of requests from brides to re-edit their original video (oh yeah, maybe i should look into that too!) that he is considering the option! He gave me a general price, IF he decided to do it. So hopefully he'll get lots more requestes in the next 18 months and when we get back from our VR I can send him the tape, and he'll send me back a wonderful video like everyone else has!!! :cool1: :cool1:

What was his price....I have a video editing software and I plan on having two or three people video it and then editing it myself....but if he is afordable that may be an option. But then again I will need something to do once wedding planing is over. :rotfl:

Great news about the video! It will be so much easier having someone be able to edit for you to create a great keepsake :goodvibes

As I said in mine, I wouldn't worry about the sand ceremony it will become a big mix in the end :thumbsup2

i am VERY, VERY fortunate that my very good friends are coming on the trip with me..2 have HD video cameras and Beano has the mack daddy Mac video editing software Final Cut for our VR

Ahhh the non-existant professional videographer. I've started thinking about this recently too! I honestly don't know a lot of people that have video cameras so df and I might bite the bullet and buy one before the cruise. It'll be good to have anyway. I used to be into videotaping things and we love watching old family videos.

Now where are those shoes missy?! I can't wait to see them. I just finished mine and I LOVE them!

I need to get some more ribbon. I bought some white and pink, but the pink is so pale you can't tell it's pink. And the white is just plain! I want more frou-frou stuff for it! So with my 40% off coupon for Michaels :thumbsup2 I'm off to see what i can find!!

Ok, so new ribbon, and a better idea, and they STILL aren't done. But i can post what i've got so far. ;)

So i just got cheap basic white flip flops to practice on, now i'm wondering since the dress is ivory, should i try and find ivory FF's?? Then i added pink crystals to the thong parts, and a thin pink ribbon, and what i want to do now is add this white frilly ribbon around the "base" of the shoe, and more pink crystals. unforunatly, my jewel glue won't attach the ribbon to the shoe, so i need a hot glue gun. Will have to borrow that from MIL. But you can atleast get the idea.

DSC02538-Copy.jpg

DSC02539-Copy.jpg

DSC02540.jpg

Ok, and for the Sand Ceremony, this is what the practice run looks like. DH and I obviously weren't pouring at the same rate, and I ended up topping off afterwards, but i think it looks pretty good. The colors aren't too bad.

DSC02525-Copy.jpg

too much green on this side, I think.

DSC02526.jpg

DSC02527.jpg

DSC02528-Copy.jpg

Now, also this weekend I finished a cake order for an anniversary cake. It has adorable little daisy's on it. I would post a pic, since this does PAY for the VR, but I don't want to go OT and risk being deleted. And I would post pics of the invites i designed for dd's b-day, becxause they are practice for designing the invites for the VR, but that may be OT too. ;)

Oh, Jennifer, how I love your wit. :)

I also love the little Mickey's! And the sand art, no matter what the purpose (or if there's too much green on one side), I still think you can do no wrong. That's the joy of sand art!

I never thought to try a "trial run"... It's tempting, as I love playing with that stuff. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to ... try. ;) Play time!

I love the flip flops!!!! the colors of the sand look great too!:goodvibes

Thanks!! wasn't it your suggestion to use birthstone colors?? :thumbsup2

Oh, Jennifer, how I love your wit. :)

I also love the little Mickey's! And the sand art, no matter what the purpose (or if there's too much green on one side), I still think you can do no wrong. That's the joy of sand art!

I never thought to try a "trial run"... It's tempting, as I love playing with that stuff. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to ... try. ;) Play time!

You should do a trial run!! I'm thinking of next making a bouquet, because i really suck at visualizing things, so i want to know if these flowers will look good together. :confused3

Super cute flip flops! :thumbsup2 I've got white flip flops too, but my dress is ivory and oh, do they clash. I'm thinking I need ivory flip flops too, but they are so hard to find!! :goodvibes

Great Mickey's on the flip flops. Can I ask what you used to stick them on the flip flops and what size did you use?

Linda

what flowers are you going to use??

My niece got married this weekend and if it wouldn't make Cathy crazy, i would change mine..she had white and jade and ice pink roses...it was so pretty!!

Super cute flip flops! :thumbsup2 I've got white flip flops too, but my dress is ivory and oh, do they clash. I'm thinking I need ivory flip flops too, but they are so hard to find!! :goodvibes

It clashes really bad?? UGH! Now i'm going to have to take a look. Truthfully, i don't think you can really tell the dress is ivory, but then again, i've never held it up against anything WHITE! Now i guess i'm on the hunt for ivory flip flops!! Let me know if you find any in the next 3 weeks. :lmao:

Great Mickey's on the flip flops. Can I ask what you used to stick them on the flip flops and what size did you use?

Linda

I used a bottle of Jewel embelishment glue?? I found it in the same aisle as the jewels. I think they were 7MM and 5MM crystals. I got them at Hobby Lobby!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter