Joe and Jennifer's DCL Vow Renewal PJ/TR~ CEREMONY FINALLY!!!

Let's see.....I picked up my dress last week. Tried it on last night. Yeah, you really need to wear the super suckers under that thing! ;) It was just a tiny bit tight, but I also think i'm a bit bloated now, ya know. :worried: So i'll be looking into something for that.

Booked the cruise last week too!! WOO HOO!! And a balcony cabin! Big splurge, considering it's only for a 3 day cruise! I've always said a balcony was a big waste of money, considering how little amount of time you actually spend in teh cabin. But I figured this is a special cruise, and I knew Joe would like it. Now i just have to keep myself completly calm and not freak out at the thougth of my 3 and 6 yr olds on a balcony!!! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: And my bf is booked in an inside cabin directly across the hall from us. That'll be nice!

And I got some sand colors to try the sand ceremony. Ok, how exaclty do I get this home afterwards?? everything i've seen online has the vases open at the top! I'll obviously need to close it off to get home. What to do???

Oh yeah, I called DFTW too!!! :lol: I know it's way early and the WC will probaly tell me to call later, but the guy i talked to on teh phone, Adam, took down all my info, including the date of the cruise. Of course, i may have left of the year. oops. Oh well, we'll just see what she says.

Let's see.....I picked up my dress last week. Tried it on last night. Yeah, you really need to wear the super suckers under that thing! ;) It was just a tiny bit tight, but I also think i'm a bit bloated now, ya know. :worried: So i'll be looking into something for that.

SPANX!! :worship: Miracle workers, I tell you!! :rotfl2:

never heard of that, where can i find it??

Here is their actual website: http://www.spanx.com/home/index.jsp

You can also find them in a lot of retail stores and department stores. They are usually in the hosiery or lingerie section.

They have a ton of different shapewear, but even the basic "power panties" rock. It's like you instantly drop 5-10 pounds, and they are amazingly comfortable. I wore them under my bridesmaid dress last summer, and I was able to dance the night away!

(P.S. I don't work for them...they just really work!! :rotfl2: )

Last night after class I got some white flip flops, Pink crystals, and glue. I'm going to attemp to "Mickey-ize" my bridal shoes. i am sooooo not a crafty type person at all, so we'll see how this works. I'd eventually like to do more to the shoes, maybe some frilly lace and bows, i mean, after all, we're talking FLIP FLOPS for an important occassion such as this!!! ::yes:: But we'll see how many crystals end up thrown at the wall before i attempt anything bigger. ;)

Last night after class I got some white flip flops, Pink crystals, and glue. I'm going to attemp to "Mickey-ize" my bridal shoes. i am sooooo not a crafty type person at all, so we'll see how this works. I'd eventually like to do more to the shoes, maybe some frilly lace and bows, i mean, after all, we're talking FLIP FLOPS for an important occassion such as this!!! ::yes:: But we'll see how many crystals end up thrown at the wall before i attempt anything bigger. ;)

I'd love to see how they turn out! Good luck & post a pic when your done! :thumbsup2

all caught up! You must post the flip flop pix when your done--sounds cute!

Congrats on the balcony cabin-- cant wait to hear all about it, someday we will cruise!

We bought our sand ceremony set- it came with a wine bottle type stopper--for travel it has a foam stopper to use. I think it will work- we will obviously have to store it upright-that will probably be the biggest problem!

all caught up! You must post the flip flop pix when your done--sounds cute!

Congrats on the balcony cabin-- cant wait to hear all about it, someday we will cruise!

We bought our sand ceremony set- it came with a wine bottle type stopper--for travel it has a foam stopper to use. I think it will work- we will obviously have to store it upright-that will probably be the biggest problem!

Do you remember where you got your sand ceremony set??

People are coming!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: I'm so excited that my family is actually planning on attending!!

My parents booked yesterday, and my mother is desperatly trying to plan with my sister to come, but i know my sister can't afford it so mom will probably end up paying. And she said my brother and his wife and 3 kids are planning on coming too and will be working on getting it booked this week!! WOO HOO!!

I feel bad that no one from Dh's side will make it. They are not big for traveling, or celebrating, or just in general leaving the house, so this is definalty a very foreign idea for them. I don't think his parents have even acknowledged to my that they ever received the STD! And we see them 2-3x a week!

How exciting!!! :banana: :banana: I felt the same way when my family said they would come! It's kinda the same way in our family, all of my sisters, my brother & Mom are coming, but Joe's family is just not big on Disney or traveling. My sister-in-law hates Mickey and doesn't understand why I'm even doing a VR :confused3

:banana: :banana: GREAT NEWS!!!:banana: :banana: congrats!

Oh I am so Happy for you!

How exciting!!! :banana: :banana: I felt the same way when my family said they would come! It's kinda the same way in our family, all of my sisters, my brother & Mom are coming, but Joe's family is just not big on Disney or traveling. My sister-in-law hates Mickey and doesn't understand why I'm even doing a VR :confused3

Thanks everyone! I'm so excited!! You know what this means.....

FAVORS AND WELCOME BAGS!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Kathy from DFTW called me today!! :banana: :banana: :banana: We talked for a bit before she broke it to me that she can't do anything until 1 yr. :worried: boo hoo..:lmao: But she did tell me since our cruise is already booked, (actually 4 cabins already :cool1: ) that i could call in Nov and she would put me on the books then!! She also said she did not anticipate any big price increases for next year either!! :banana:

So for now, my ticker stays the same. I think it's set for me to start calling 11/1.:rotfl:

things are coming along and it will all come together!:goodvibes! do you have any plans in mind for welcome bags and favors?great news about no price increase though!!:cool1:

no real idea yet. Probably since there will be less than 15 of us, i'll probably spring for something bigger, like a personalized towel or bag, something like that.

Let me know if you want the number of the place we got our towels from. With the "custom design fee" it still only ended up at $10 a towel including shipping! I love them so much!

I'd love the name of the place!! I was looking at the site where Roozlilone got her fans, and I found some tote bag for like $6 each, but they weren't able to be personalized.

http://towels4less.com/

I delt with Sharon and she was great. Here is a picture of our "proof". Our towels will be in within the next few days. I got the UPS confirmation today.

2549353222_1125db1b7e_m.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter