Jingle Bell Jingle BAM Show at DHS with Dessert Party Details POST 8

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/hollywood-studios/jingle-bell-jingle-bam-holiday-party/

Here is the link to book. I still do not see it show up in the search bar on the Disney website. But I was able to find it through my itinerary as I have it booked already. When I click on the party, in my itinerary, it takes me there. So for anyone else having an issue finding where to book online, follow this link.
Well this is a step in right direction!!!

I would love more blue numbers and less gray numbers on the Dec. calendar. Oh well. What's that saying again? anything worth having is worth waiting for.......

You can now book online.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/hollywood-studios/jingle-bell-jingle-bam-holiday-party/

Here is the link to book. I still do not see it show up in the search bar on the Disney website. But I was able to find it through my itinerary as I have it booked already. When I click on the party, in my itinerary, it takes me there. So for anyone else having an issue finding where to book online, follow this link.
thanks for the heads up. You can find it by going to the DHS page then into dining on the website, I don't think it can be booked through MDE app. I've added the link to post #7 on this thread

I assume this experience will be similar to Star Wars (at least food/drink value). Did those who have experienced that show find it worth the $65pp? I booked Dec 4th and it seems demand is high for this so I'm hoping the early reviews come back strong. Very expensive though.

I assume this experience will be similar to Star Wars (at least food/drink value). Did those who have experienced that show find it worth the $65pp? I booked Dec 4th and it seems demand is high for this so I'm hoping the early reviews come back strong. Very expensive though.
There's a couple of things added to this dessert party:
Wine and Beer
Some seating
A VIP character
You can read a lot of reviews of the SW dessert party on the first page of the SW thread (link in my signature) most people think it's worth it

Yes, 100%. So much so I've done it 3 times, would have done it 4 if it wasn't for Matthew. But we take FULL advantage of the free alcohol at the event. And we eat a big lunch so this makes a dinner for us.

I have friends that work at GMR and were thinking that the attraction would have to close early due to the dessert party but the schedule is out for the attraction and it looks like it will operate until closing time.
They have no clue how the outdoor/indoor setup will work
it's been a while since I've been there but it always seemed to me that back in the day when there was a HUGE line (and before FPs) that the front lobby was always packed full of people and lots of memorabilia to see... how even when there is a maximum wait there, with FP+ returns, you just zip right through that front queueing area. Is it possible they will remove the queue and have something in that front lobby with the queue operating just in the part with the movie screen? I am seriously considering trying ot get a SDFP (after my third is used up earlier in AK) for GMR for 4:30-5:30 or around then before the dessert party.

Details on the party are on party #7 taken straight from the Hub, rumors is that it can be Santa goofy, others have said that cm said it was Lenny and Wayne and some hope for Sandy Claws
I know some CMs said it would be with Lanny and Wayne but it could be that they were reading that info about the show straight off of the page:

"Join Wayne, Lanny and other members of the high-tech team of elves from ABC’s animated special Prep & Landing to save Christmas by searching high and low for the Big Guy." so it could be that they read that and assumed they would physically be joining the party.

That said, a "VIP" character does not imply a couple of elves. that implies a headliner like Santa himself (who is more "very important" than santa at christmas?) or Santa Goofy or Sandy Claws. Some form of Santa... but since Santa himself is coming to HS as well... wouldn't it be kind of cool if Santa was at the dessert party and then "went missing" upon his exit only to follow the adventure of rescuing him for the fireworks? It would be very good integration of the show. This is completely utterly the speculation of my own brain and not based on rumor or anything.

Santa goofy would be cool too but we booked H&V to see him as well! I guess all of that will save us time character meeting at MVMCP!

Sending a BIG Thank You to all of the folks who provided info on this event!!! I called on Friday evening and was able to book for Dec. 2. The CM couldn't find it at first, but because I had the info from you all, I was able to convince her to keep looking and suggested where to look...lol. DH was very impressed that I knew all about this before it really became "official". Should I tell him my secret? Or just let him keep thinking that he is married to a psychic...(He also will tell you he is married to a psycho)

Sending a BIG Thank You to all of the folks who provided info on this event!!! I called on Friday evening and was able to book for Dec. 2. The CM couldn't find it at first, but because I had the info from you all, I was able to convince her to keep looking and suggested where to look...lol. DH was very impressed that I knew all about this before it really became "official". Should I tell him my secret? Or just let him keep thinking that he is married to a psychic...(He also will tell you he is married to a psycho)
First rule about fight club is you don't talk about fight club. Or DisBoards, as the case may be ;)

I am on the struggle bus... We definitely want to do the dessert party, but I'm not sure how we will be able to make this happen. We have ADRs for just about every evening except for AK (MK and Epcot). I know no one knows at this point, but looks like there is a chance that ROL might finally be up by mid Dec. (Our dates are 12/11-12/17) If there is no ROL, we can totally do it on our AK day - just hop over in the evening. I wonder if there is a chance for a later show since crowds will be heavier? If there is a later show, we can hop after our dinners basically any night. I am not giving up F! this year to see JBJB - I've missed out on F! the last 2 trips in a row. Anyone think there is a chance of a later show? Or possibly even 2?

I am on the struggle bus... We definitely want to do the dessert party, but I'm not sure how we will be able to make this happen. We have ADRs for just about every evening except for AK (MK and Epcot). I know no one knows at this point, but looks like there is a chance that ROL might finally be up by mid Dec. (Our dates are 12/11-12/17) If there is no ROL, we can totally do it on our AK day - just hop over in the evening. I wonder if there is a chance for a later show since crowds will be heavier? If there is a later show, we can hop after our dinners basically any night. I am not giving up F! this year to see JBJB - I've missed out on F! the last 2 trips in a row. Anyone think there is a chance of a later show? Or possibly even 2?
I doubt they will change the times and very unlikely there will be 2 shows

Last edited:
Well shucks. Looks like we may have to miss this one unless ROL isn't a go... Is it bad that I'm kind of hoping ROL isn't going to be up and running so we can see this? :duck:

I ended up booking this on my AK day with the hope that if RoL opens I can do it after a 5pm CA Grill dinner (there would have to be an 8pm show). I am first week of december so it's tough, park hours are still abbreviated... but for your week they start opening them up and I do believe the JBJB schedule will be more like it is around thanksgiving (ie a bit later in the evening) and not so early at 5:30. it's a tough time to have a dessert party because that really is prime dinner time for most folks so you have to do one or the other, whereas the later dessert parties allow both. We are doing a 3pm Y&Y which I will probably show up early for (we have festival of the lion king planned for 2pm and unsure if I should try to move it to 2:30 which means showing up a few minutes late or just show up a half hour early... it probably does not matter given that it is an odd time to eat and Y&Y seems to seat people quickly).

I think there is also a chance of a second F! being added. They did for the busier november days (thanksgiving adjacent). It's just a question of whether disney thinks it is busy enough to run it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter