JillShari's disigns...

These are amazing! You do fantastic work! We sail out on March 6th and would love the following if you have time :)

Frozen Duo- Addyson

HBD- Happy 7th Birthday Addyson

Minnie- (pink/white dots) Avery

Mater- Matt

Cinderella- Jenn

Thank you so much!!!

Your designs are wonderful. We have a group with five staterooms going in May. Would I be able to request the following? If it is too many, however many you could do would be great. I included the names for each. If you could include Magic and/or 2015 on any that would be great. I am not sure if that would fit on all of them. Thank you very much:

Hunchback-both characters - Jeremy
Muppets-Kermit - Jason
Sports-Mickey hockey - Lauren
Sleeping Beauty-Maleficent - Mary
Robin Hood - Joanna
Incredibles-Syndrome - Jeremy
Sleeping Beauty-Aurora blue dress - Mary
Muppets-large group - Jason
Emperor's Groove-Kuzco - Jeremy
Sleeping Beauty-Aurora pink dress - Mary Ann
G-Force - Lauren
Finding Nemo-Crush - Jason
Cinderella-Jag and Gus glass slipper - Mary
Avengers - Jeremy
Blank Tink - Mary
Avengers - John

Again, thank you for any you can do.

You are so awesome! We sail on our first cruise on March 21. I would LOVE for you to make the following designs for us:
1. Classic Characters - The Hall Family in the middle
2. Hercules - left ear Disney Fantasy, right ear 2015, Kevin in the middle
3. Beauty and the Beast Belle - left ear Disney Fantasy, right ear 2015, Dana in the middle
4. Sleeping Beauty Aurora and Prince Phillip - left ear Disney Fantasy, right ear 2015, Kendall in the middle
5. Big Hero 6 Hiro and Baymax - left ear Disney Fantasy, right ear 2015, Grayson in the middle
6. Classic Characters Mickey Pirate - left ear Disney Fantasy, right ear 2015, Our First Cruise in the middle

Sorry for the last minute request as I just booked this cruise yesterday. Doing a B2B on the Fantasy and then the Magic. My sail date is the 28th of February. Please don't feel that you have to do these if you are short on time. Thank you so much!!!

Beauty and the Beast Belle Reading #2 – Deborah

Frozen Elsa - left ear, Disney Fantasy; middle, Abigail; right ear, My First Cruise

Tangled Rapunzel - Abigail

Classic character chip and dale - Trevor

Cruise captain mickey - left ear, Disney Magic; middle, Dad

Classic characters daisy – left ear, Disney Fantasy; middle, Grandma; right ear, My First Cruise

July 4th mickey&Donald – left ear, Disney Fantasy; middle, Zachary; right ear, My First Cruise

Phineas and Ferb - Zachary

Cruise Disney magic with crew – left ear, Disney Magic; right ear, March 8-15, 2015; center The Chambers Family

My cruise (a couple of posts above) is not until May 2015. I have plenty of time and can certainly wait until after those who are departing sooner. Thanks.

Oh! We just went through your designs...so hard to pick! I think we've decided except for one, she's struggling b/w three :) Maybe by the time I type this she'll have it figured out :)

Snow White-Grumpy: Louie
Ratatouille-Remy: Martin
Lion King-cast: Tara
Little Mermaid-Kiss the Girl: Eliza
Lady & the Tramp #2: Ailey

Thanks so much! We're also not until May 2015, so time to wait :) Thanks!

Jill, May I please have Ellie and Carl Married with I love you on it

and Up Ellie and Carl ( older Ellie and Carl) with I love you still on it

I am not sure how you do this. Do you print and mail or do I have to print them? Not sure how, but I bet I could get a grandchild to figure it out!!! How do I pay you?

Thanks, Jodye ( Little Doe)

Jill, may I also have Frozen Elsa with the name KENDALL on it

and Frozen Summer Olaf with the name CANNON on it? thanks so much and I read and figured out how to download them, but please let me know how to pay you. Jodye

Jill, may I also have Frozen Elsa with the name KENDALL on it

and Frozen Summer Olaf with the name CANNON on it? thanks so much and I read and figured out how to download them, but please let me know how to pay you. Jodye

You don't pay me... it's all Disney's stuff that I am using to make these, so they own the rights and I can't sell them.... they are free for anyone's enjoyment. :tink:

Jill, You are so awesome! Could you do a couple for our Oct 2015 Disney Magic Cruise:
1. Classic Characters- Surfing - left ear Disney Magic, right ear Oct 14-19, 2015, middle Frank, Brett & Scott
2. Sports - Baseball Team - left ear Disney Cruise Logo, right ear Disney Magic October 2015, middle Brett - Frank
3. Halloween - skeleton Mickey - left ear Disney Magic, right ear Halloween on the High Seas 2015, middle BOO
4. Phineas and Ferb - left ear Brett, right ear Frank, middle I know what we're gonna do today! Disney Cruise October, 2015

Thanks so much!

Could I please have the following designs, all with Disney Fantasy in the left ear and 2015 in the right ear:

Figment: Jane
Mickey Pirate: Matthew
Frozen Elsa: Sophia
Aladdin - Magic Carpet Ride: Carol and Chris
Beauty & the Beast - Belle Reading #2: Emma

Thank you very much!:):thanks:

Can you please make me three designs . . . Thanks!

Mickey Pirate - "Camden" "2015"

Tinkerbell - "Marleigh" "2015"

Captain Mickey and Minnie - "The Schultz Family" "Our First Disney Cruise" "Disney Wonder" "February 2015"

Captain Mickey and Minnie?? I have a Castaway Mickey and Minnie or a Capt Mickey.... or other ship ones..... not sure which one you are requesting. Please clarify.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter