January 2021 Exercise Challenge

Loving the energy this group has in January! I love all the new names and I hope you will stick with us as the year goes on!

Adding 40 minutes of Chloe Ting routines for this morning. Skipped last night because my boss took me and my husband out to dinner and I ate way too much to want to move when I got home. LOL.

420/800

WoW. My feet always hurt. I sleep with them up on pillows to help... it would be amazing to be able to 'do Disney' for 8 to 10 hours without the "OMG can't walk anymore" foot pain at the end.

In addition to increasing my walking, I also bring different shoes than I did that first trip. I initially thought Birks and Vibrams would be a good idea. I was so wrong. Now I bring Tevas and Skechers. Plus, I now also always bring or order to the resort (if we fly) epsom salts for a soak before bed each night.

In addition to increasing my walking, I also bring different shoes than I did that first trip. I initially thought Birks and Vibrams would be a good idea. I was so wrong. Now I bring Tevas and Skechers. Plus, I now also always bring or order to the resort (if we fly) epsom salts for a soak before bed each night.

I loved my Teva sandals, especially for Disney trips. After many, many years of good service (probably at least 12) they actually died while I was walking around the World Showcase (sole completely split). Luckily I had a different pair of shoes with me for the dessert party we were attending!

I can't find a pair of sandals I like as much, so last summer I wore my Keens water shoes more.

I loved my Teva sandals, especially for Disney trips. After many, many years of good service (probably at least 12) they actually died while I was walking around the World Showcase (sole completely split). Luckily I had a different pair of shoes with me for the dessert party we were attending!

I can't find a pair of sandals I like as much, so last summer I wore my Keens water shoes more.
Wow! It really was lucky you had another pair with you at the time. 12 years' of use is a fantastic value. You definitely got your money's worth. I've been thinking about trying Keens someday, so I'll be sure to look at their water shoes. I seem to always get caught in a flood at least once per trip in either World Showcase or Tomorrowland.

The best shoes I wore to Disney were Sketchers. I'm not a huge fan of the style, but my feet didn't blister. The next time we went, I wanted to wear cuter shoes, but that was a mistake. After one day, my toes were covered in blisters. Lesson learned.

I have 40 minutes to add from Saturday and 60 to add from last night.
520/800

Edit to add another 20 minutes for a quick walk me and my husband took this afternoon. I was originally planning to take a day off, but the weather outside was too perfect! Our walk was cut short since we got a call that our dog was ready to pick up from the groomer.

540/800

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter